Page 5 of 19 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 75 of 281
  1. #61
    Inactive User
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    Broady
    Posts
    4,375

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by indoallstars View Post
    Ryan James to 2nd row, King to starting prop, Bryce on bench you recon?
    Thatís what Iíd do. Cartwright is not worthy of a starting position.

  2. #62
    Immortal Titanic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Next door to Alice
    Posts
    10,418

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dobes View Post
    Cough em’ up mate
    Sorry matey, they are very safe in the fridge until after we dust the Nighties tomorrow then they will take a hammering it's hard to be humble.
    https://www.nrl.com/news/2018/04/24/...and-late-mail/
    Four reasons to escape to Queensland: Sun, Surf, Sand & the Titans.

  3. #63
    QLD Cup Dobes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    Gold Coast
    Posts
    527

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Titanic View Post
    Sorry matey, they are very safe in the fridge until after we dust the Nighties tomorrow then they will take a hammering it's hard to be humble.
    https://www.nrl.com/news/2018/04/24/...and-late-mail/
    GG pal.

  4. #64
    Moderator JunctionBlock's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Upper Coomera
    Posts
    6,275

    Default

    WACKOS WHISPERS

    Titans vs Knights

    Titans could have 1 or potentially 2 changes with Kevin Proctor set to be ruled out due to groin injury picked up last week after wishbone tackle by Cameron Smith, this will see Ryan James moving to left edge with Max King starting in FRF with Bryce Cartwright coming on bench. Only other possible change to 17 could be Konrad Hurrell replacing Dale Copley in centres. Nathan Peats (ribs), Jai Arrow (ribs), Jack Stockwell (concussion), Jarrod Wallace (concussion) and Keegan Hipgrave (wrist) all trained during week and will play. Keegan Hipgrave will play as right edge 2RF after training there during week. Knights expected to be 1-17 no late changes expected despite Jamie Buhrer and Jacob Lillyman named as reserves.

  5. #65
    QLD Cup Dobes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    Gold Coast
    Posts
    527

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JunctionBlock View Post
    WACKOS WHISPERS

    Titans vs Knights

    Titans could have 1 or potentially 2 changes with Kevin Proctor set to be ruled out due to groin injury picked up last week after wishbone tackle by Cameron Smith, this will see Ryan James moving to left edge with Max King starting in FRF with Bryce Cartwright coming on bench. Only other possible change to 17 could be Konrad Hurrell replacing Dale Copley in centres. Nathan Peats (ribs), Jai Arrow (ribs), Jack Stockwell (concussion), Jarrod Wallace (concussion) and Keegan Hipgrave (wrist) all trained during week and will play. Keegan Hipgrave will play as right edge 2RF after training there during week. Knights expected to be 1-17 no late changes expected despite Jamie Buhrer and Jacob Lillyman named as reserves.
    Wonder what the issue with Copley is? Bit of luck he plays tomorrow.

  6. #66

    Default

    GOLD COAST TITANS v NEWCASTLE KNIGHTS

    Saturday, 3pm at Cbus Super Stadium

    Titans: 1 Michael Gordon, 2 Anthony Don, 3 Dale Copley, 4 Brenko Lee, 5 Phillip Sami, 6 AJ Brimson, 7 Ashley Taylor, 8 Jarrod Wallace, 9 Nathan Peats, 15 Max King, 10 Ryan James (c), 12 Keegan Hipgrave, 13 Jai Arrow

    Interchange: 14 Mitch Rein, 16 Jack Stockwell, 17 Moeaki Fotuaika 18 Bryce Cartwright

    Reserves: 19 Konrad Hurrell, 21 Morgan Boyle

    Players cut: 11 Kevin Proctor 20 Kane Elgey

    https://www.foxsports.com.au/nrl/nrl...1e7f065dd66569



    Surely this is the last chance for Can'tright. His career will capsize if he doesn't get his act together soon. Pretty witty, hey?

    Sorry.....I'll get my coat.

  7. #67
    Moderator
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Gold Coast
    Posts
    6,991

    Default

    Reminder that Burleigh ISC are playing the curtain raiser.

    Weve all whinged that is what we want before fiest grade so i expect all of you to back that up and be there to support the Bears ��

  8. #68
    Inactive User
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    Broady
    Posts
    4,375

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hail Sezer View Post
    Reminder that Burleigh ISC are playing the curtain raiser.

    Weve all whinged that is what we want before fiest grade so i expect all of you to back that up and be there to support the Bears ��
    What if u r a Tweed Heads Seagulls supporter ?

    Anyway I’m here HS and I’ll be politely supporting Burleigh
    Last edited by Mr Bods; 19-05-18 at 11:44 AM.

  9. #69
    Administrator DIEHARD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Brisbane / HK
    Posts
    39,098

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hail Sezer View Post
    Reminder that Burleigh ISC are playing the curtain raiser.

    Weve all whinged that is what we want before fiest grade so i expect all of you to back that up and be there to support the Bears ��
    Pleased to see the club promoting it like this in emails to members.



    I like it getting high billing. And it automatically looks like, hey I'm getting two matches here for my money.

    Let's keep an eye on such curtain raisers and try our best to promote them.
    PUT EM TO THE SWORD! SHOW SOME STEEL!

    Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"
    TITANS, DIEHARDS, WARRINGTON WOLVES, MAROONS, KANGAROOS, HONG KONG THUNDER

  10. #70
    Administrator DIEHARD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Brisbane / HK
    Posts
    39,098

    Default

    If you aren't at the stadium (Like me), you can watch the Bears on livestream on BearsTV

    https://livestream.com/accounts/9436031/events/8206431
    PUT EM TO THE SWORD! SHOW SOME STEEL!

    Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"
    TITANS, DIEHARDS, WARRINGTON WOLVES, MAROONS, KANGAROOS, HONG KONG THUNDER

  11. #71
    Administrator DIEHARD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Brisbane / HK
    Posts
    39,098

    Default

    LATE MAIL: Titans v Knights
    Titans.com.au

    Coach Garth Brennan has confirmed his side for the match against the Newcastle Knights at Cbus Super Stadium.

    The side is as follows:

    1. Michael Gordon
    2. Anthony Don
    3. Dale Copley
    4. Brenko Lee
    5. Phillip Sami
    6. Alexander Brimson
    7. Ash Taylor
    8. Jarrod Wallace
    9. Nathan Peats
    15. Max King
    10. Ryan James ©
    12. Keegan Hipgrave
    13. Jai Arrow

    14. Mitch Rein
    16. Jack Stockwell
    17. Moeaki Fotuaika
    18. Bryce Cartwright
    PUT EM TO THE SWORD! SHOW SOME STEEL!

    Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"
    TITANS, DIEHARDS, WARRINGTON WOLVES, MAROONS, KANGAROOS, HONG KONG THUNDER

  12. #72
    One Clubman gotitans101_'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Wide Bay QLD
    Posts
    3,299

    Default

    Still no Carty, woohoo!

  13. #73
    Moderator JunctionBlock's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Upper Coomera
    Posts
    6,275

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gotitans101_ View Post
    Still no Carty, woohoo!
    Ummmmm.......check all the way to the bottom of the bench.

  14. #74
    One Clubman gotitans101_'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Wide Bay QLD
    Posts
    3,299

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JunctionBlock View Post
    Ummmmm.......check all the way to the bottom of the bench.
    ah ****...mb lol

    The reshuffle caught me off-guard there...I thought he really WAS 18th man

    A waste of a bench spot if you ask me. Dude will come on and let a few in all by himself.

  15. #75
    Moderator JunctionBlock's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Upper Coomera
    Posts
    6,275

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gotitans101_ View Post
    ah ****...mb lol

    The reshuffle caught me off-guard there...I thought he really WAS 18th man

    A waste of a bench spot if you ask me. Dude will come on and let a few in all by himself.
    Hipgrave will need a rest. It's his favoured side. If he doesn't play hard he doesn't play for us again for a while. In saying that, we can't lose to the Knights. They still have that wooden spoon stigma.


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

ABOUT US

    Established in 2005 as the Gold Coast Titans official Chat Forum, we are now known as the League of Titans Independent Website. A place for fans of the Gold Coast Titans to come and touch base with other diehard fans.

QUICK LINKS

FOLLOW US ON

League of Titans designed and cutomised by Matt Glew