Page 4 of 19 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 14 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by ozynorts View Post
    Cartwright has been named outside the 17. Listed as 18th man

- - - Updated - - -

Hhhaaaaa BT you beat me to the post.

- - - Updated - - -

Word of caution though he can be reinstated an hour prior to the game.
    Was watching twitter all afternoon for the announcement and as soon as it come out I was straight onto it hahaha I need to get outdoors a bit

First Grader

Wow, nice lineup

Quote Originally Posted by JunctionBlock View Post

Say a prayer that Proctor is fine, but I get the feeling this is a team list to please the masses, right before Brennans "hands are tied" because Proctor doesn't recover in time.
    That's unfortunately what I think we will see happen, reckon Proctor will miss at least a week (fingers crossed he doesn't but I'd be surprised). Geez Will Matthews is injury prone as well, these concussions can not be good for him.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Upthetits View Post
    Wow, nice lineup
    Agreed and I would argue possibly our strongest lineup of the year all round. Strong forward pack, a bit of strike out wide with Brenko and Copley, AJ who was superb in defence and looked to link well with Ash, and a great bench. I'd be confident with a team like that as long as the effort from last week is there.

Quote Originally Posted by Titanic View Post
    Will bet 1kg of prawns he’s picked
    Cough em’ up mate

Hope to God Keegan knocks the house down and keeps a starting second row spot.

Rep Player

Quote Originally Posted by indoallstars View Post
    Hope to God Keegan knocks the house down and keeps a starting second row spot.
    He has all the makings of the hard nose hitman we have been lacking since Bird was let go. Im confident he will relish in the starting role. Im a huge fan,

Again I have to hand it to Brennan and his selections if you dont earn your spot then you dont play.

Not to get ahead but as long as we dont have the standard shocker when we are slightly fancied I think we have the knights number this week.

First Grader

Well we know Brennan can make the right decisions by the team with Cartwright dropped

Quote Originally Posted by Dobes View Post
    Cough em’ up mate
    Just landed in Brissie Don’t count your prawns before the bbq ... I’ll happily pay up after the game because we all know that this is just a Brennan smoke and mirrors ... if he was fairdinkum he would have named Boyle 18th.
    Four reasons to escape to Queensland: Sun, Surf, Sand & the Titans.

Rep Player

Looks like we are now slight favourites. Seems to me that every time this happens we have a shocking first half. Come back in the 2nd and still ultimately lose. Fingers crossed for a fast start and solid win over the knights. Hopefully we maintain the good vibes from last week

I dream of the day when we win, and not have to have heart meds for the second half.

QLD Cup

Quote Originally Posted by Dooldog76 View Post
    I dream of the day when we win, and not have to have heart meds for the second half.
    ditto! In the absence of thumbs up.

@travismeyn

Looks like Kevin Proctor is OUT. Bryce Cartwright likely to get a reprieve and play Knights. #nrl

Well looks like he has one more chance to prove the critics wrong, although he's had the last 2 weeks to do that and hasn't so I'm not confident. We have him for 4 years so we need him to get stuck in and do some hard work for once.

Quote Originally Posted by BundyTitan View Post
    @travismeyn

Looks like Kevin Proctor is OUT. Bryce Cartwright likely to get a reprieve and play Knights. #nrl

Well looks like he has one more chance to prove the critics wrong, although he's had the last 2 weeks to do that and hasn't so I'm not confident. We have him for 4 years so we need him to get stuck in and do some hard work for once.
    Ryan James to 2nd row, King to starting prop, Bryce on bench you recon?

Quote Originally Posted by indoallstars View Post
    Ryan James to 2nd row, King to starting prop, Bryce on bench you recon?
    I'd say Cartwright straight into Proctors spot. It's where he played for the Pennies.