Page 18 of 19 FirstFirst ... 8 14 15 16 17 18 19 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Dobes View Post
    I was actually at the game so take it easy if I'm wrong, but I thought Cartwright actually did alright today. Had a fair crack at it for what I could see.
    I agree, credit where credit is due and he went ok. He was obviously told just to run the ball hard and tackle the best he could and he did those things.

Quote Originally Posted by Dobes View Post
    I was actually at the game so take it easy if I'm wrong, but I thought Cartwright actually did alright today. Had a fair crack at it for what I could see.
    yeah he tried, didn't really have to defend though.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Bods View Post
    All those in love with AJ
    He’s going to be a superstar FB not 5/8.
    Those who have watched him closely at under 20 and QCup level in both positions I’m sure will agree.

I’m probably the only one on the Coast that thinks this but I’m still holding out for the dream of
    Brimson FB
    LG 5/8
    Taylor 1/2
    You’re not the only one, but surely you would agree that Brimson seemed to compliment Taylor like Elgey has never been able to. I still like Elgey, but gee Brimson looked great running at the line.

Just got home after quaffing a kg of prawns - I sat next to some Newcar$ehole bloke and we surreptitiously blew smoke each other’s butts until Taylor kicked his field goal ... then this dodo spat his dummy, ditched his missus who was in full on Titans paraphernalia and sooked off home. Says it all ... took the family for Mexican and I’m on a promise ... don’t expect too much of an analysis from me ... woo hoo!!
    Four reasons to escape to Queensland: Sun, Surf, Sand & the Titans.

Quote Originally Posted by Titanic View Post
    Just got home after quaffing a kg of prawns - I sat next to a Newcar$ehole bloke and we surreptitiously blew smoke each other’s butts until Taylor kicked his field goal ... then this dodo spat his dummy, ditched his missus who was in full on Titans paraphernalia and sooked off home. Says it all ... took the family for Mexican and I’m on a promise ... don’t expect too much of an analysis from me ... woo hoo!!
    I'm guessing you mean analysis of the the footy game, not your game.

Quote Originally Posted by JunctionBlock View Post
    I'm guessing you mean analysis of the the footy game, not your game.
    Happy to share
    Four reasons to escape to Queensland: Sun, Surf, Sand & the Titans.

Inactive User

Just got home after quaffing a kg of prawns - I sat next to some Newcar$ehole bloke and we surreptitiously blew smoke each other’s butts until Taylor kicked his field goal ... then this dodo spat his dummy, ditched his missus who was in full on Titans paraphernalia and sooked off home. Says it all ... took the family for Mexican and I’m on a promise ... don’t expect too much of an analysis from me ... woo hoo!!
    Great story...condolences to his Mrs for having a Hubby that doesn’t love the Beautiful Little City that he no doubt lives in.

Poor lady. Love her for her passion for the Titans, but that'd be hard to live with.

Glad to hear you were at the game mate and you got a win you deserve.
    PUT EM TO THE SWORD! SHOW SOME STEEL!

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"
    TITANS, DIEHARDS, WARRINGTON WOLVES, MAROONS, KANGAROOS, HONG KONG THUNDER

Inactive User

Happy to share
    U must be spewing you missed out on Suns v Port Adelaide in Shanghai today

Immortal

Yet another outstanding game from Jai Arrow he led the team in running metres with 156 metres and in tackles with 38 missing just one

Quote Originally Posted by mdrew View Post
    Yet another outstanding game from Jai Arrow he led the team in running metres with 156 metres and in tackles with 38 missing just one
    We need to clone him

QLD Cup

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Bods View Post

I’m probably the only one on the Coast that thinks this but I’m still holding out for the dream of
    Brimson FB
    LG 5/8
    Taylor 1/2
    I'm with you as well Bods. Everyone seems to forget how it was great having two genuine halves that were linking up at the start of the season. Elgey was dealt a crap hand with the forwards under performing and Cartwright defending on his side. Only change I'd make is putting Ash at 6 an Elgey at 7.

After 2 games Brimson and LG are poles apart. Ash has only started running since Brimson has been outside him. Not a chance Brennan will change that.
    Add to that Brimson can tackle.

I have nothing against LG but I think it may be tough from here on in for him.

Quote Originally Posted by lonegull View Post
    Great spirit and titans played for each other scrambled defence was good,but to win a game playing 20 minutes with only 12 on the park great effort
    That was 20 consectutive minutes of a 40 minute half. Pretty impressive to boot!

[QUOTE=Mr Bods;382593]All those in love with AJ
    He’s going to be a superstar FB not 5/8.
    Those who have watched him closely at under 20 and QCup level in both positions I’m sure will agree.

Brimson FB
    LG 5/8
    Taylor 1/2[/QUOTE

I’m with you as well Bods. But who are we (not literally, I mean us lounge chair folk). I love LG, maybe I am watching through rose coloured glasses but Brimson FB LG 7 and Ash 6. Ash is a great player but I don’t think he has the smarts like LG. Unfortunately it is too late for LG this year as we are trying to salvage so the current 6 and 7 will stay. That means LG stays for less money and bides his time or he moves on. I feel the latter.