Page 16 of 19 FirstFirst ... 6 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by indoallstars View Post
    If the boys played like that each week, win or lose I would be proud of the team.

AJ, Brenko welcome to first grade, thought they played well for a debut game especially against Melbourne at suncorp with our injuries.

And Keegan Hipgrave and Jack Stockwell quite fast becoming my favourite players.

Would like to see next week Sami dropped and either Brenko moved to the wing with Konnie/Elliot in centres.

All in all happy with our performance.
    Couldn’t agree more

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by mdrew View Post
    Lets watch the NRL run an hide about what Smith did to Kevin Proctor
    Not a word will be said

If the coach can't discuss the refs (not blaming them, just hate Badger) then perhaps this is an ideal time to shed some light on the tactics that Smith and his cohorts use.

Carty to reserve grade. Another pathetic tackle attempt tonight which led directly to a try. It's time to **** him off Brennan, he's not first grade material.

If Cartwright played with even a quarter of the toughness and competitiveness AJ played with tonight he would be unstoppable

Kevin Proctors injury could be a blessing in disguise (hoping Keegan's injury isn't too bad). Could give another one of our young fellas a starting spots, so far they haven't been the ones letting us down. The more XP they get the better we will be as a team in 2019, realistically when Garth has more of a choice of what team he can have with player movements.

While our second half was poor, I was blown away by the arrogance of the broncos who came on to warm up and were often inside the in goal area while the game was on. Why should we be surprised. Anyway there was a bit to like in the Titans. Just horrible errors and no pressure in the second half.

Quote Originally Posted by indoallstars View Post
    Kevin Proctors injury could be a blessing in disguise (hoping Keegan's injury isn't too bad). Could give another one of our young fellas a starting spots, so far they haven't been the ones letting us down. The more XP they get the better we will be as a team in 2019, realistically when Garth has more of a choice of what team he can have with player movements.
    Unfortunately it will be a curse as that is Cartwrights natural side when he plays 2nd row.

AJ can tackle .... finally we have a number 6 who can tackle. Bye Bye Elgey. #sackBrennan
    Psmitty

Ash and AJ combined really well, i think AJ really compliments ash as a running 5/8 who can also ball play and organises when ash isn't

Inactive User

Quote Originally Posted by psmitty View Post
    AJ can tackle .... finally we have a number 6 who can tackle. Bye Bye Elgey. #sackBrennan
    12/5/18 let it be noted Mr Smitty was the first one to call for Brennan’s Head.
    This is what happens when you lose at least 4 in a row. It’s now 5.
    And Bellamy did say he’d be interested in Coaching the Titans....

Surely that's our season gone now. I'd be honestly shocked if we didn't get the spoon this year. Yeah we played better tonight than usual, but five losses in a row is hard to come back from.

Quote Originally Posted by rj62 View Post
    Game over but I’m not distraught

We’ve competed tonight and we have halves that look interested and centres that want a crack.
    But the injuries - fark me
    Quote Originally Posted by C-Whiz View Post
    Great effort, can't be faulted. Pushed a few passes in the end but to be expected. Entertaining, gutsy effort. All that I ask for.
    Well said, Gents. It wasn't a win, but it's best effort we've seen for a few weeks. Hope injuries don't fudge it for us, and we can improve on it from here.

PUT EM TO THE SWORD! SHOW SOME STEEL!

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"
    TITANS, DIEHARDS, WARRINGTON WOLVES, MAROONS, KANGAROOS, HONG KONG THUNDER

There was plenty to be encouraged about, our attitude and the successful blooding of Brimson and Lee.

Unfortunately those injuries mounted up and it got away from us. It really pisses me off to lose players to illegal actions but see no punishment in the game and they may be punished next week.

Was exciting to see so many line breaks. And if some of the passes stuck, anything could have happened.

I thought the refs were well and truly against us and it really was getting ridiculous.

Hope the injuries to our boys aren't too bad.

Yea it's 5 loses in a row, it looks like LLLLL, but I was proud of the team tonight.
    PUT EM TO THE SWORD! SHOW SOME STEEL!

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"
    TITANS, DIEHARDS, WARRINGTON WOLVES, MAROONS, KANGAROOS, HONG KONG THUNDER

Quote Originally Posted by Dobes View Post
    Surely that's our season gone now. I'd be honestly shocked if we didn't get the spoon this year. Yeah we played better tonight than usual, but five losses in a row is hard to come back from.
    Well I mean, the last time we had five losses in a row we made it to the finals.