Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9 15 16 17 18 19
    Inactive User

^^^ I feel so much better now

Spud Carroll made a great comment about Cartwright and the excuse of a possible injury. He called bs and said that Payne Hass got up and made s tackle with a dislocated shoulder. I thought Dave Taylor was a waste of talent but this guy could be the biggest ever.

FIVE THINGS WE LEARNT
    http://www.sundaymail.com.au

1 The Titans should be applauded after playing most of the second half with a one-man bench after injuries to Kevin Proctor (groin), Keegan Hipgrave (wrist), Jarrod Wallace, Jack Stockwell and Will Matthews (all concussion). While Hipgrave returned, along with Wallace, there is concern for him and Proctor moving forward.

2 Proctor and Wallace’s injuries both came in questionable Melbourne tackles. Cameron Smith pulled Proctor’s left leg, while Wallace’s head was slammed into the ground and he needed an HIA.

3 After missing 41 tackles last week, Gold Coast aimed up in defence, missing only 15 compared with Melbourne’s 19.

4 Felise Kaufusi continues to impress ahead of a likely Origin debut, scoring the Storm try that made it 14-all. In front of Maroons coach Kevin Walters, Kaufusi ran for 91m, made 29 tackles and missed zero.

5 Another great sign for Queensland is Cameron Munster’s form. He shone even when Melbourne struggled, and there is no doubt he will wear the Maroons’ No.6. He scored the try that broke Gold Coast hearts and was instrumental in Melbourne’s comeback.
    PUT EM TO THE SWORD! SHOW SOME STEEL!

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"
    TITANS, DIEHARDS, WARRINGTON WOLVES, MAROONS, KANGAROOS, HONG KONG THUNDER

POINT 3 is the standout for me - the reduction in missed tackles is actually even more impressive given our lack of bench and injury hit players.

Bloody great effort

overall we looked much improved, and were in the contest until the 70th minute.

We just panicked a little and let Storm take it in the end.

Back line looked pretty good to be honest. Brenko and Copley are both good on their feet and can get through traffic. Brimson was staunch for his first game. the question will be when he moves to FB after Gordon retires, will we have Peachey or LG at 6? Lg's hopes are fading by the day and it makes me sad, but the team must come first.

the difference between Ash when he is 'on' and off is huge. you can tell by the way he runs around the field when he is confident. talking, laughing, looking cheeky. his kick for touch in the 39th minute was a calculate banana / outside of the boot trick shot to gain maximum metres which shows he was feeling confident. if we could have jagged the FG or even a try i would have felt better moving into half time.

We were a mess injury wise so we never had a real chance at the second, but i got that effort every week id be happy fella.

lastly, Brimson and Mo need to be in the team every week. and Sami also deserves more time to learn on the run. if we find a good trio of rookies to go with Arrow and Kings arrival as good NRL forwards i will feel we have made some development progress this year.

Glad you gave him a nickname. Mo is easier than MOEAKI FOTUAIKA!

Quote Originally Posted by JunctionBlock View Post
    Glad you gave him a nickname. Mo is easier than MOEAKI FOTUAIKA!
    i just decided after your post to change it to MoFo!

Quote Originally Posted by DavidBouveng View Post
    i just decided after your post to change it to MoFo!

That definitely deserves to be a Game Banner
    Last edited by teke; 13-05-18 at 08:23 PM.
    Kumuls Up !!! RLWC 2017

[IMG][/IMG]