Page 1 of 19 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... LastLast

Default Round 10: STORM vs TITANS (2018)

STORM vs TITANS
    PUT EM TO THE SWORD! SHOW SOME STEEL!

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"
    TITANS, DIEHARDS, WARRINGTON WOLVES, MAROONS, KANGAROOS, HONG KONG THUNDER

Inactive User

Have a meeting with Bellamy while he’s up here. See how serious he is about wanting to be on the Coast.

In terms of the game we are cooked....Brennan needs to find a way to just present a team that at the very least can compete and looks like an NRL team.

Agreed Bodsy. I'm not even going to bother watching this game. Sure there's plenty of better ways I could spend my time ��

Rep Player

Brenko, AJ, Elgey, Copley (fit?) all back in. Ash and James need the ****ing riot act read to them or they can go sit in Qcup for all I care right now.

really though we are still going to get belted so why watch

I'll watch it. But I did enjoy giving the Principal a wink after getting six of the best, back in the day. Similar sort of philosophy can be applied being a Titan's fan

Yes Toads, good sh1t.

I bought tickets to this game weeks ago as it's part of the double header. After the Titans game ends then I will be able to watch Manly who are on fire, well and truly, at the moment. Towering inferno like. My tickets are on level 5 which is a jump risk so I think I'll get them swapped for the lower level.
    I hate this game sometimes.

Inactive User

The Members Trip to the Double Header might be just a Mini Bus. 12 seater not 22 seater too.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Bods View Post
    The Members Trip to the Double Header might be just a Mini Bus. 12 seater not 22 seater too.
    Or a tarago

Motorbike and sidecar?

Quote Originally Posted by Mexican titan View Post
    Motorbike and sidecar?

Shotgun!

Love to hear how many show up.

I don't think we will be seeing a repeat performance of last year. And that is a damn shame in our efforts to build a respectable fan base up in Brisbane. Or more importantly stamp some respect into people.

Quote Originally Posted by Mexican Titan
    Motorbike and sidecar?
    Laughed out loud.

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"

I was going to ask how LG went, but just saw that Tweed have a bye. One thing is for sure. IMO we simply can't have B.Cartwright at 5/8th. Hurrell has to be dropped, he has more lives than Super Mario.

i don't think any quick team changes will fix this team tbh

Still can't believe I fell for it.

Quote Originally Posted by gotitans101_ View Post
    i don't think any quick team changes will fix this team tbh

Still can't believe I fell for it.
    Yeah mate..

We're a long way off having a competitive, sustainable roster. I think to give us some perspective we can look at Penrith..they had something like 7 starters out and still fielded a strong team to compete with the Cowboys. We'll get there, but to ever think it would happen in less than 2 years is unrealistic as we are now seeing. Rebuilds take years. I don't see 2017 as a development year. If anything we went backwards. 2016 was, sure, but the years prior we moved sideways if anything. A new coach coming in almost puts us back to square one as well.

The week to week of season 2018 is going to be rough fellas and I can sense the frustration here with a coach who has admitted himself that he is learning and taking lessons from different things as the season goes on. The frustration is completely understandable because we've copped this for years now but I'm willing to let him get a season under his belt at least to see what he's really made of.

That said, if he picks Carty at 6 for this game i'm throwing sand. In my own eyes. Can't face it.