Quote Originally Posted by BundyTitan View Post
I know how much of a fan you are of him but surely the Cartwright at 6 experiment is over surely Rav...

Chuck him back on the bench so he can be a back rower where he belongs and then bring back Elgey/debut Brimson.
I don’t see the Titan’s current state of play as a complete disaster BT but rather circumstantial and definitely doesn’t rest at the feet of Cartwright (see that Ozynorts).
I believe the major factor is that Peats has become such an integral player in this team that we are really starting to capitulate in his prolonged absence. A bit like the Drongoes without Mccullough (only worse) but the big difference is we don’t really have the cattle/class to counterbalance his loss and even to the point I recon Atay’s current woes are a direct complication.

Brennan is now caught where he is damned if he does and damned if he don’t so he might as well run the gauntlet and hope the hell Cartwright pays his dues (in saying that it doesn’t faze me to much if he’s punted).

Also, hopefully Brennan takes confidence from Fotuaika’s debut and throws Brimson on the bench where he could inject him after the initial onslaught (no one gives us any chance against the Storm regardless)

Anyways, these are just my thoughts but one thing is for sure and that is this week’s team sheet should be a highly anticipated one.