Quote Originally Posted by BundyTitan View Post
Well stayed offline yesterday to regret saying something stupid but now the dust has settled. Yesterday just like the last few weeks has been disappointing to say the least and downright embarrassing. However, I admit that like many of us I was over reactive over those couple of wins we had, and this year is going to be another dreaded rebuild year which is to be expected with a new coach and a roster which is still not his. It will take time, which is frustrating as geez it would be good to not dread when game day comes. But all we want to see is that we are moving somewhere. Off the field we are certainly looking good, but the roster still has a long way to go and we would want to make some big signings in the new few weeks and months.

Now I can't blame Garth for dropping Elgey (as much as I love him), his defence needed work and he needed a few weeks to build his confidence. However, the Carty at 6 experiment has clearly failed and Garth needs to be a man and admit his mistake. Bring Elgey back in (he's certainly better for our attack) or blood Brimson (although I can understand not debuting him at 5/8th when he is apparently being built for FB). Hurrell needs to be dropped to QCUP to get some of his form back. As much as he's a great character and a loveable guy, he is seriously out of form big time. Our forwards are quite good, really impressed by Arrow, King, Hipgrave and wow what a debut by Fotuaika.

Would love to see this team:

1. Gordon
2. Sami
3. Copley/Elliot (Copley if fit)
4. Lee (give him a go)
5. Don
6. Elgey/Brimson
7. Taylor
8. Wallace
9. Rein
10. James
11. Matthews
12. Proctor
13. Arrow (fingers crossed, otherwise King to lock, Simpkins back onto the bench)

14. Hipgrave
15. Cartwright
16. King
17. Fotuaika

Will be heading to this game and I at least want to see a competitive performance.

Where's Stockwell BT?