Page 9 of 17 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by gotitans101_ View Post
    You can't blame individual performances today. This whole team but Arrow, Wallace (when they were on) and Hipgrave is trash.
    I also give Gordon a rough pass, despite the mis judgement with that bomb. At least he tries to get involved. I can't believe just how much Taylor has gone off and he is certainly bludging on that fat contract he got. And Ash, there must be another play you have, other than the short ball to Proctor who usually has blokes all over him by the time he gets the pass.

Quote Originally Posted by Randomologist View Post
    On a more positive note, Fotuaika has impressed me with his running, haven't paid too much attention to his defence though.
    That would be because we haven’t displayed any defence today at all.

Rep Player

Quote Originally Posted by Mexican titan View Post
    I also give Gordon a rough pass, despite the mis judgement with that bomb. At least he tries to get involved. I can't believe just how much Taylor has gone off and he is certainly bludging on that fat contract he got. And Ash, there must be another play you have, other than the short ball to Proctor who usually has blokes all over him by the time he gets the pass.
    Yeah lets just give up the crossfield bomb to Don as that has never worked

Defensively, Cartwright makes Zillman look good.

Hurrell gassed after 30..

The positive, they've only got 20 on us after the 1st half.

Weak as piss, absolutely pathetic.

We obviously have no chance of making top 8 this season, start dropping players to qcup to send out a message. Atay, Cartwright and Proctor should all be there. Starting to think Sami should join then there as well.

Hipgrave and Stockwell only ones putting in. Sign these two up to longer term contracts along with Jai Arrow and Max King.

Quote Originally Posted by 5 Year Contract View Post

Need a complete rebuild across the board. This buy big names and throw them at the wall and hope it sticks doesnt work.
    Seems to work with other clubs. We turn decent footballers into very average ones.

I'd be giving elgey the 7 on his back next week and telling ash if he doesn't want to play like it's his team then show some faith in Kane to run the side

The new bloke looks promising, Gordon by far the best of the backs while Cartwright and Taylor should both have been hooked.
    Four reasons to escape to Queensland: Sun, Surf, Sand & the Titans.

First Grader

Part of the pathway is to have great scouts in different regions where they can identity real talent and put them through PBC or whoever wants to align with the TItans. The way the Broncs stockpile the juniors is the way to go.

Rep Player

Quote Originally Posted by Mexican titan View Post
    Seems to work with other clubs. We turn decent footballers into very average ones.
    Again I think we are the "holiday club". Either wind down with a fat contract or play well enough to get a bigger payday with a contender. All this talk of wallces contract. I wouldnt want to stay here

maybe the issue was Ash all along and not Elgey....**twilight zone music**

Missed the entire first half because I went to watch Infinity wars again. Read the comments. Anyone one to man up and say they've got egg on their face?

Enjoy the second half. Going to mow the lawn. #thisisntmyteam

First Grader

We need some big bodies in the forwards . Apart from Ryan who is a soft marshmellow, there is no one over 110 kg. We are a bunch of pygmies in the forwards which cannot keep up for 26 weeks.

Looks like the “carty party” is more like a “cwa” meeting.

Quote of the year "We'll win this".