Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 14 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Titanic View Post
    What about the coconut in the room? ... I’m finding it hard to believe that Hurrell hasn’t at the very least been called out by the coach. He needs a serious kick up the derrière.
    Cause brennans said numerous times that Hurrell is his favourite centre in the NRL

Quote Originally Posted by RavShamrock View Post
    Yes Meno I would have liked to see Brimson on the bench this weekend as Rein doesn't handle 80m at all well so Simkins got the nod by default.
    There's a few guys on here that have big wraps on Brimson, so any chance Brimson could punch out some minutes at dummy half?
    I just wish Cartwright would knuckle down and play tough. Leave the fancy stuff to Ash. You're right about Rein, he needs a bit of a hand. Brimson in next week if Cartwright doesn't fire!

- - - Updated - - -

What about the coconut in the room? ... I’m finding it hard to believe that Hurrell hasn’t at the very least been called out by the coach. He needs a serious kick up the derrière.
    I don't now how you handle a bloke like Koni. He needs a rocket up him for sure, but that might just make him more mistake prone from trying too hard. Garth will be working for his pay to sort Hurrell out...but jeez he needs it!!

On another note, I reckon we could get another year out of Gordon. He's been impressive this year (what's new?) and still looks plenty fit for his age. He covers the ground well and is dependable at the back. He doesn't mind looking for the ball either. If Koni could tackle a bit better would help Gordon's game.

Gee I think we would look better with Karl Lawton on the bench rather than Simpkins for this weekend.

Just want to give a shoutout for Jack Stockwell as well. I've been impressed with his limited minutes to date and recon we wouldn't go backwards if see him get more game time. In fact, I'd be happy to see him start
    Last edited by RavShamrock; 02-05-18 at 05:59 PM.

QLD Cup

Quote Originally Posted by RavShamrock View Post
    Gee I think we would look better with Karl Lawton on the bench rather than Simpkins for this weekend.

Just want to give a shoutout for Jack Stockwell as well. I've been impressed with his limited minutes to date and recon we wouldn't go backwards if see him get more game time. In fact, I'd be happy to see him start
    Might be a bit of a flight from Auckland!

Has he actually had any game time there?

Well there ya go, set to make his debut this weekend. How uncanny….
    Last edited by RavShamrock; 02-05-18 at 07:23 PM.

OVERTHINKING HURTING TITANS STAR
    Alex Heinke May 2, 2018 Gold Coast Sport

Nothing good comes from overthinking, just ask Titans star Konrad Hurrell.

The Tongan international has blamed his racing mind for his poor ball control, and it’s cost him the honour of being Garth Brennan’s favourite player

http://www.nbnnews.com.au/2018/05/02...g-titans-star/
    Last edited by RavShamrock; 02-05-18 at 08:59 PM.

A Raiders side on home soil that looks to be improving, this could get ugly down there
    Kumuls Up !!! RLWC 2017

[IMG][/IMG]

As long as we don’t come back with the Viking Clap.
    Four reasons to escape to Queensland: Sun, Surf, Sand & the Titans.

Quote Originally Posted by teke View Post
    A Raiders side on home soil that looks to be improving, this could get ugly down there
    Good litmus test. We beat them with the old team. Lets see what happens with this new team that has been assembled.

Where are the like buttons????????????

Wackos whispers....

Raiders vs Titans

Raiders only concern leading into game is Shannon Boyd due to concussion, will have to pass concussion protocols to play but if ruled out Liam Knight would replace him on the bench, no other late changes expected. Titans also I am expecting 1 change due to concussion also with Will Matthews set to be ruled out, this will see Ryan James who is playing whilst managing foot injury move to edge with Max King start in FRF with Moeaki Fotuaika or Leilani Latu to come onto bench.

I hope Wacko is on the money.
    Looks a better team to me with Latu coming onto the bench and hopefully plays out of his skin.
    Shame Brimson didn't get the nod over Simpkins though.

First Grader

I'm interested to see fotuaika get a run but probably not a debut against a pack the size of Canberra. Hopefully latu preforms

I hope latu doesn’t get a run... been terrible in defense and about as effective as Donald trumps twitter account advisor in attack.

- - - Updated - - -

It’s game day and I can feel an upset coming up.