Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7 13 14 15 16 17

Apologies to anyone whom I offended last night. It won't happen again intentionally, not that it was intentional last night to bring the forum down. It was aimed at one person quite obviously.

Again, apologies.

Dont worry. I think its great for the forum to release the shackles. It brings life to what is basically a dead forum.
    Kumuls Up !!! RLWC 2017

[IMG][/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by JunctionBlock View Post
    Apologies to anyone whom I offended last night. It won't happen again intentionally, not that it was intentional last night to bring the forum down. It was aimed at one person quite obviously.

Again, apologies.
    Nonsense mate you were completely in the right.

First up, yep egg on my face Cartwright didn't deliver (7 odd missed tackles just doesn't cut it).
    But in saying that I'm going to stick by him and suggest he finds himself some mongrel. I do like the shape he provides and to me he complements our running forwards going to the defensive line. Yes he's currently under par but I think he is way better and can sharply improve.

This youg group were monstered in the first 20 and our halves were never provided a platform from which any ascendancy could be gained. We lost the linchpins of our pack in Wallace (14:12) and then Arrow (17:42) so what chance were we really. (As much as Peats was slagged on here earlier in the year we really are missing his game management and versatility.)

Moeaki Fotuaika surprised me alot and that was a brilliant debut.

I've said it before we really lack second phase play but when we do "wing it" we look good. (Come on Brennan push for that entertainment space you portrayed to us).

Great post as usual, Wiz.

Good onya, JB. Many spineless twats wouldn't offer up a apology. That there is a display of a quality person.

I think Brennan summed up our effort best with "Not up to NRL standards". The sooner that sinks into our squad the better. That said, losing Wallace & Arrow early didn't help our cause.

Most teams celebrate a try big time high fives back slapping hugs all round - take a look at our guys in this game. Walk over to pat them on the back barely a smile. Body language speaks volumes.

Whilst Cartwright hasn’t performed in his non preferred role at 5/8 I actually feel there is more to his current mental state. I’ve not seen the guy smile since being here on or off the field.

I’ve no doubt he will be of value to us - in what capacity is yet to be seen though I really do hope he is getting his off field stuff in order

Tend to agree, rj62. Something doesn't seem quite right with him still. Probably needs some more genuine time away from the game to get himself right.

Losing attracts its own culture and heartbreaking errors add to that. Hurrell can take responsibility for that; yes others drop the ball or throw wild passes but none as often and in such critical positions on the field. The Warriors have learnt not to “baby” the Poly’s and nor should we. He directly stopped our momentum and gifted them the try that broke us. If Copley is ready then bring him in and surely if we can play an 18 year old prop then Brimson deserves his shot.
    Four reasons to escape to Queensland: Sun, Surf, Sand & the Titans.

Quote Originally Posted by JunctionBlock View Post

Again, apologies.
    No need