Page 14 of 17 FirstFirst ... 4 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by JunctionBlock View Post

Need an egg flip? Or are you going to substitute reality with one of your own?
    What a yoke JB. You're the best mate.

Inactive User

Quote Originally Posted by Dooldog76 View Post
    Arrow- back spasms
    Wallace- stomach virus
    Hipgrave- hia
    Not sure who else we lost
    Thanks heaps Dools...we lost Simpkins at the end too to what looked like a sore neck
    Well that injury toll isn’t too bad really
    Wallace and Hipgrave will be right
    Simpkins didn’t look at all serious and I think he will be right
    Hard to say what’s doing there with Arrow...could be back next week or it could be a while.

Quote Originally Posted by RavShamrock View Post
    What a yoke JB. You're the best mate.
    Maybe now we can stop getting your dribble. It's quiet time now Ravs. Time for the adults to talk.

Awaiting the presser....
    PUT EM TO THE SWORD! SHOW SOME STEEL!

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"
    TITANS, DIEHARDS, WARRINGTON WOLVES, MAROONS, KANGAROOS, HONG KONG THUNDER

Maybe now we can stop getting your dribble. It's quiet time now Ravs. Time for the adults to talk.
    The problem is JB you offer nothing. Enjoy your sleep

- - - Updated - - -

how the hell did you get me off Ignore? Please share

https://www.foxsports.com.au/video/l...eltdown!678112

Far out you've gotta feel bad for Arrow. One of the most least deserving blokes of this. The results may not go our way a hell of a lot of the time but this bloke is putting 110% in every week. Hope he comes good soon.

A real team effort today. We need to go after Bellamy as I am one who doesn't think we will every be good under Brennan.
    If I was Wallace I would be looking elsewhere. Why the hell are we spruking these multi year deals to find out a year later that there is options in the players favour. It tells me we either have to pay overs or give the players complete control to get anyone good. The other thing is we are experts at getting ok players and turning them into crap. I think we have many lean years ahead.
    Psmitty

The problem is JB you offer nothing. Enjoy your sleep

- - - Updated - - -

how the hell did you get me off Ignore? Please share
    Just double check what you've offered the last two weeks before you cast stones champ.

Hastings....Cartwright....Latu....now when you're totally wrong you won't cop it sweet. Bit of a sad state of affairs. Hopefully you've learnt your lesson about being rude of other peoples opinions whilst pushing your own misguided opinions down peoples throats. Cop it sweet and hush.

Inactive User

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Bods View Post
    Brennan once again warming up his “I Always was expecting results like this but I was happy with the effort” speech
    Just thought I’d quote myself because Brennan at today’s press conference didn’t let me down

Just double check what you've offered the last two weeks before you cast stones champ.

Hastings....Cartwright....Latu....now when you're totally wrong you won't cop it sweet. Bit of a sad state of affairs. Hopefully you've learnt your lesson about being rude of other peoples opinions whilst pushing your own misguided opinions down peoples throats. Cop it sweet and hush.
    You're an opportunist at best JB. That's why you have noting positive to offer ever. Full stop!

You don't own this joint mate so stop trying to pull the rest of the forum down with you.

Please drown in your own SORROW!

Go the Tits!

nothing new in the presser really. no angry garth tonight either. bummer.

First Grader

Although he did call out Koni for his continued mistakes which are not NRL standard. Now we will see if he does something about it

You're an opportunist at best JB. That's why you have noting positive to offer ever. Full stop!

You don't own this joint mate so stop trying to pull the rest of the forum down with you.

Please drown in your own SORROW!

Go the Tits!
    Not bringing the forum down. Read the last 7 pages bud. Not one positive post in the house. Just want you to realise how out of line you are with your train of thought that you've rammed down everyones throat the last couple of weeks.

If I'm negative it's because I don't agree with your thoughts. That's what forums are about. I'm not doing this for me, I'm doing it as a wake up call for you to allow others to have an opinion that doesn't coincide with yours. If I'm to be honest I'll happily point out that you've offered nothing positive because your thoughts of bringing in Cartwright and dropping LG got us to where we are today. The fact you crow about it when Brennan chooses a team that you want and then retreat to saying nothing when you know you're 100% wrong says a lot about your character.

Oh and the ignore list is off tonight just to give you a spray. It'll be back on soon enough as I see you have little to no intentions of admitting when you are wrong. Trust me, I've got a huge smile on my face knowing that the last two weeks of your insufferable posts should come to an end now that, as you said, you've got egg on your face.

Still nothing!

Bloody boring actually

And Bodsy never tell me to lay off this tool again.

Quote Originally Posted by Whats Doing View Post
    Although he did call out Koni for his continued mistakes which are not NRL standard. Now we will see if he does something about it
    but he basically said yeah but there's others that that can be blamed for that as well, Koni wears his heart on his sleeve etc etc zzzz