We are in trouble now
    We have issues to fix for sure
    Effort good but structurally Brennan needs to work on things
    I still think Cartwright should be a Mid Forward coming off the bench
    James 2nd row
    LG 5/8

Referees killed us no doubt they gave us nothing
    Cartwright dummy killed us too
    BUT there was a defensive effort by Proctor on the tackle before the 2nd FG by Cronulla that was so pathetic at such a big moment that I’ll never forget it.
    I don’t think I’ll comment again tonight
    It just sucks

We.need.Roberts.Back.

Or go to the market and look for an established 5/8 who can take pressure off Ash. Only have to look at what Blake Green has done to Johnson's game this year at the Warriors.
    Last edited by gotitans101_; 28-04-18 at 08:39 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by gotitans101_ View Post
    We.need.Roberts.Back.

Or go to the market and look for an established 5/8 who can take pressure off Ash. Only have to look at what Blake Green has done to Johnson's game this year at the Warriors.
    I think we need to chase Ryley Jacks hard. I think he’s the sort of half we need for sure. Elgey only plays well when his confidence is up and Cartwright just doesn’t belong there.

Hurrell needs to be dropped. It always seems , when you take a player out of the Storm system , and put them at another club , it just doesnt work the way it should , RE - Kevin Proctor

QLD Cup

Saw the Tweed game on TV and Elgey looked really good for 70min. Tried a little too much in the last 10 when they were 20 points up but pretty much played like he did when he first burst on to the scene for the Titans. Set up a couple, took the line on and scored one of his own as well. Also had a really good combination with Brimson at the back. Be interesting to see what Garth does because I'm sure the commentators said Tweed have the week off next week, is there any point on him sitting around watching when he could be playing and getting his confidence back.

Also on Brimson, they interviewed Wolfe mid game and he said that Brimsons best rugby has been at fullback this year. He did say that he could easily play either five-eighth or fullback but seemed to look a little less comfortable at the start of the season in the five eighth role, particularly trying in controlling the team.

Latu looked good as well. Didn't do anything spectacular but carried strong which is what we want him doing.

I saw that game and yeah, Elgey / Brimson combo was dangerous but it's not as if the Cutters threw much at Tweed tbh. It looked more like a training run for them.

Shall we start a thread for next weeks game?

Quote Originally Posted by Dobes View Post
    Shall we start a thread for next weeks game?
    Oh yea thanks for reminding me. http://www.leagueoftitans.com.au/sho...-TITANS-(2018)
    JOIN THE NEW FORUM AT https://www.titansupporters.com/forum/

PUT EM TO THE SWORD! SHOW SOME STEEL!

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"
    TITANS, DIEHARDS, WARRINGTON WOLVES, MAROONS, KANGAROOS, HONG KONG THUNDER

Quote Originally Posted by DIEHARD View Post
    No worries.

Defensive oriented game tonight and the sharks basically out defended us (they scrapped better). In saying that we were light years in front of how we defended against the cows.
    After an average first half we were pretty unlucky and could have won the game with around 2:41 left on the clock when Ash put a bomb ending in an unbelievable flick pass from Cartwright to James whom wasn’t ready and went straight thru his fingers.

The negativity being sent Cartwright’s way is unwarranted IMO. Even though he was far from perfect he had a pretty good game and for those who say he did’t run enough he ran for 76m to Moyland's 80m. I think Ash ran for 7m.

We need some bloody second phase play for goodness sake our offload number were pathetic at 9.

Also our all round kicking game was crap and we only kicked for 276m to their 422m.

Even though Arrow was off for some time he ran for 194m wow! Thats right we have a gun.

All in all not the result we wanted but I personally think this was a step in the right direction. They will certainly improve on that for next week if its any consolation.

We’re not out of the fold yet Bodsy.
    Last edited by RavShamrock; 28-04-18 at 09:51 PM.

First Grader

No Gallen, no Lewis, no Graham and we still lost at home.

Just not good enough whichever way you look at it.

Quote Originally Posted by Whats Doing View Post
    No Gallen, no Lewis, no Graham and we still lost at home.

Just not good enough whichever way you look at it.
    Agreed, I am not surprised we are favourites for wooden spoon. We played a half strength sharks team at home, and still lost, didn't even look like we would get a try in their red zone.

Atay has been piss poor, he goes missing in games, he doesn't command the ball, can't manage the team, barely even went for a repeat set.

Cartwright didn't set the world on fire but we also didn't look as suspect on our left edge whilst defending.

Koni, proctor also been poor this season, they are suppose to be senior leaders for our young squad. Koni is just dumb and and makes silly errors in crucial periods, proctor is lazy and never sets in the defensive line.

Thank God we got Jai Arrow, Hipgrave, King, seems they are the only ones putting in. I didn't mind Elliot in left centre as well, made a few mistakes but looked solid defensively.

I hope at the end of this season Brennan puts a broom through the squad and only keeps the players which put in each week and want to be here. The rest can jog on, I dont care how big a names they are.

Watching the press conference.....

It doesn't sound like we'll be rid of Carty in the 6 anytime soon

Quote Originally Posted by gotitans101_ View Post
    Watching the press conference.....

It doesn't sound like we'll be rid of Carty in the 6 anytime soon
    Nor we should be IMO

Quote Originally Posted by indoallstars View Post
    The rest can jog on, I dont care how big a names they are.
    Proctor.
    JOIN THE NEW FORUM AT https://www.titansupporters.com/forum/

PUT EM TO THE SWORD! SHOW SOME STEEL!

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"
    TITANS, DIEHARDS, WARRINGTON WOLVES, MAROONS, KANGAROOS, HONG KONG THUNDER