Ash really hasn't done a lot since the first week when he brought us back into the fold against the raiders.

Matt Johns is all over ash as the next big thing, but i think Nathan Cleary is TWICE the footballer, athlete and professional that Ash is at this point and Cleary is a few years younger.

I hope LG gets some confidence in Q Cup - that is what had him primed for his debut a few years ago so lets hope. Most of the forwards have been ok - Arrow, Wallace and King the standouts for me.

i dont know if Ash cant pass to the right, or he and Proctor cant time it, but Proctor is always having to turn, or slow, or reach high for his pass and so can never hit the line properly.

Koni is a hot mess, and his first THREE touches were drops. He is lucky the second was after a shark error, and the third he got lucky with a penalty. he looks sweaty and unfit and i cringe every time he has the ball.

Elliot defended MUCH better then i could have hoped, and actually Ash was super strong on his side. Seems we only let them make metres in the last minute when it counted most... unfortunate.

Arrow should be first picked for QLD and is doing it all with a crook back. most of the others should be a bit embarrassed the new guy is carrying the team on his back. I joked to a friend when we were down 9-2 other night that Arrow would have to score the try, kick the goal, the field goal then take in the pads and corner post after the game by himself as he is the only bloke out there it seems. Wallace has been a willing ally for Arrow. Broncs must be on suicide watch.

From memory the tigers werent too crash hot last year when ivan came in round 4, and its taken them a full year to turn it around, which is still surprisingly quick, so maybe we need to give it some time for the Brennan method to sink in and become the titans method.

that said - almost all of our good recruits are still Neil Henry's (and his team's) doing - Arrow, Wallace, Ash, Copley, King etc. Brennan gets doughnuts for his so far, except for Rein who gets a pass mark. Lets hope he is the football player whisperer he is alleged to be and these guys come good.