Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast

He’s a turnstile and no better than Elgey in defense. Also has no game management at all. He’s an impact player off the bench. And when he learns to tackle he will be an awesome 2nd rower.

Come on guys lets get some positivity going here and stop being so hypocritical.

We have been whinging and whining for years that things never change around here and when they start to we poo poo it.
    We should be standing and applauding Brennan.
    Lets get behind this coach on the way to success, not after it which is nothing but shallow support.

I have an opinion on Cartwright. You have an opinion on TRD. Like I said, no problem with Elgey being dropped, just who he is being replaced with.

While I may not agree how the players have being dropped and changed, I do agree with it happening. It should create a better culture in our squad and one that is more sharp and competitive. I'll be interested to see how LG goes for Tweed as a playmaker.
    PUT EM TO THE SWORD! SHOW SOME STEEL!

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"
    TITANS, DIEHARDS, WARRINGTON WOLVES, MAROONS, KANGAROOS, HONG KONG THUNDER

Quote Originally Posted by RavShamrock View Post
    Come on guys lets get some positivity going here and stop being so hypocritical.

We have been whinging and whining for years that things never change around here and when they start to we poo poo it.
    We should be standing and applauding Brennan.
    Lets get behind this coach on the way to success, not after it which is nothing but shallow support.
    Not bagging the coach, hoping for the W. I'm more in awe of your reasoning to support your arguments.

Being captain of the anti-hurrell brigade I was hoping for a different kind of change.

Ok JB here's your chance to share your genius on whom you would change Hurrell out with and what other changes you would have made to the team after such a diabolical performance against the Cows?
    I hope hope for Brennan's sake he is tuned in

Quote Originally Posted by DIEHARD View Post
    While I may not agree how the players have being dropped and changed, I do agree with it happening. It should create a better culture in our squad and one that is more sharp and competitive. I'll be interested to see how LG goes for Tweed as a playmaker.
    LG going from Titans under Brennan to Tweed under Woolfe will not improve his skills. if anything he will go backwards.

Well probably lucky LG isn't going back to the bears then he might have not gotten a spot at all?

Quote Originally Posted by DIEHARD View Post
    Yeh I’m hoping he finds a little bit of confidence and variation in his game.

Hey Bodsy. I think you'll love what spud has to say in his first 10 seconds of this clip.

https://www.nrl.com/news/2018/04/24/...ix-sea-eagles/

Guys, if you haven’t yet bought your tickets for the game, there’s a discount code “ANZAC2FOR1”. Put that in the password box and get 2 tickets for 1.

Yeah lets get there and support the lads after all we are undefeated at Cbus this season.

Inactive User

Hey Bodsy. I think you'll love what spud has to say in his first 10 seconds of this clip.

https://www.nrl.com/news/2018/04/24/...ix-sea-eagles/
    Damned straight
    I know I’m a fossil but I can’t stand seeing it
    Show that you care as much as the rest of us

Ok JB here's your chance to share your genius on whom you would change Hurrell out with and what other changes you would have made to the team after such a diabolical performance against the Cows?
    I hope hope for Brennan's sake he is tuned in
    From a mental institute to Mensa in a day. I don't think there is any genius to be had. Without a team with injuries we barely scrape together, now we are lost with no depth to be found. Brennan even said it in the press conference, no one out there last week was on debut and have NRL experience but we can't trust the fit players to do their job at the moment. How many NRL centres have we let go in the last couple of years? Nene, GL, Davis, at a stretch Hoffman and going back further Takairangi. Point is, this isn't Brennans team yet. What worries me that of the people Brennan has signed, Bryce, Latu, Elliot, Lee, Rein, Stockwell and Matthews, one has fuzzy form, the next two were below TRD in the pecking order, Rein is a success no doubt and the next two got their spots due to fuzzy form guy not being a locks bum hole so we had to rearrange the team to cover his ass.

What changes would I suggest out of what we currently have. Little to none. If Copley was fit, Hurrell to Elliot. Cartwright should be forced to find his fuzzy form in Qcup with Latu.