Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 12 ... LastLast
    Rep Player

Quote Originally Posted by Upthetits View Post
    5 losses in a row now for the cowboys with Paul green just resigning. They will come out firing you'd imagine
    Yep massive danger game! Cowboys have been off the pace so far this year but trust our luck they will finally hit some form this weekend. I still think we are the better team at the moment. Hoping our forwards and halves use this to make a big statement!

Inactive User

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Bods View Post
    Grand Final week in Townsville, we have James back, Boyle was concussed so we expect him back, Copley an unknown as I expected him to be out however Brennan described him as having “hamstring tightness” and made it sound like he was taken off due to it being a precaution. So maybe Copley plays.
    The definite out is Peats. So who will be the number 17, Simpkins is a contender but he looked like he wasn’t able to keep pace with the game yesterday after his long period out and a few games in QCup.
    How about giving Brimson the 17 jumper and a stint at hooker? Does he have playing say 30mins at hooker in him??

I’m quoting myself in the hope that I get some answers this time..maybe from HS or mdrew
    Is Brimson up to the number 17 role and maybe doing 30mins at hooker?

Immortal

No mate, I think it would be unfair on AJ he is just finding his feet at fullback in the QCup

I’m quoting myself in the hope that I get some answers this time..maybe from HS or mdrew
    Is Brimson up to the number 17 role and maybe doing 30mins at hooker?

Inactive User

Quote Originally Posted by mdrew View Post
    No mate, I think it would be unfair on AJ he is just finding his feet at fullback in the QCup
    Thanks mdrew-one last question
    Do we have any other number 17 hooker/utility options in our squad other than Simpkins?

I’m a huge fan of Simpkins but he looked off the pace for NRL on Sunday, I’d suggest he needs another two full games in QCup.

Tipping us to get blown off the park for this one. Sorry boys & girls.

Immortal

Not really mate

Thanks mdrew-one last question
    Do we have any other number 17 hooker/utility options in our squad other than Simpkins?

I’m a huge fan of Simpkins but he looked off the pace for NRL on Sunday, I’d suggest he needs another two full games in QCup.

Update: @GCTitans lose Nathan Peats (fractured rib) and Dale Copley (hamstring) for Queensland derby with Cowboys @NRLcom

nrl.com/news/2018/04/1…

#NRL*
    #TitansThruNThru #WeAreReady

Inactive User

Quote Originally Posted by Bayside Titan View Post
    Update: @GCTitans lose Nathan Peats (fractured rib) and Dale Copley (hamstring) for Queensland derby with Cowboys @NRLcom

nrl.com/news/2018/04/1…

#NRL*
    Damn Damn Damn
    This game is so incredibly important

Going to be without Peats for a few weeks which will hurt. If only Lawton hadn't left he'd have that bench spot, but not he's stuck behind like 5 hookers at the Warriors. So guessing Simpkins will stay in the 17 jersey and come on to give Rein a spell. At least his defence is solid I guess but not ideal.

Also guessing that Lee or most likely Elliot will be brought in for Copley.

A couple of big losses but at least we get James and Boyle back which will help against this monster Cowboys pack. We have to keep them moving and tire them out this week. Other teams have been exploiting it so we need to do the same.

This could turn out to be a blessing Bodsy.
    Rein just might reign and and Brenko just might be the go too

Someones mistaken.

Peatsy said on Twitter that out of all the injuries he's had this one is the most painful

Rib injuries are always the most painful so I'm not surprised in the slightest.

Junior

Titans: 1 Michael Gordon, 2 Anthony Don, 3 Phillip Sami, 4 Konrad Hurrell, 5 Tyronne Roberts-Davis, 6 Kane Elgey, 7 Ashley Taylor, 8 Jarrod Wallace, 9 Mitch Rein, 10 Ryan James (c), 11 Kevin Proctor, 12 Will Matthews, 13 Jai Arrow

Interchange: 14 Max King, 15 Bryce Cartwright, 16 Jack Stockwell, 17 Keegan Hipgrave

Reserves: 18 Morgan Boyle, 19 Ryan Simpkins, 20 Brenko Lee, 21 Brendan Elliot

Phillip Sami shifts from wing to centre for Dale Copley (hamstring) with Tyronne Roberts-Davis called up on the flank. Mitch Rein starts at hooker for Nathan Peats (ribs). Ryan James (suspension) returns at prop, pushing Max King to the bench where Keegan Hipgrave also replaces Ryan Simpkins. Lock Jai Arrow has been named after overcoming back spasms that ended his round six early.