Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6 12 13 14 15 16
    PUT EM TO THE SWORD! SHOW SOME STEEL!

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"
    TITANS, DIEHARDS, WARRINGTON WOLVES, MAROONS, KANGAROOS, HONG KONG THUNDER

Our backs are our biggest problem except for Gordon and Taylor although sometimes he makes stupid mistakes like kicking out on the full in two or three games this year.

LG has to go. If we are to build a team that can compete for a premiership it will not be with him in our team. He is average at best. Yes I agree he has improved but he has shown almost nothing in over 12 months and I wouldn't be resigning him. I would consider putting peachy there next year. He played exceptional against us last week but I haven't been following him that much to see if consistency is a part of his game.

Don is solid and rarely makes mistakes so I would say that he is the best of the rest outside of Gordon and Taylor.
    Hurrell has been playing crap this year but like someone else said I would be prepared to give him the benefit of the doubt on his previous times here on the coast. He needs to find his form quickly but I wouldn't be dropping him.
    Copley has played ok this year but don't real see him as a great centre. I wouldn't resign him if we can get someone better. Overall over his time here he has been average.
    Sami and TRD I think will turn out to be big nothing burgers. I don't see much in them at all. Yes Sami runs the ball up hard but almost almost gets dragged back and I don't see him breaking any lines or threatening any oppositions.

Our backs are our biggest problem by far and I don't think we have much back up in Lee etc I think we need to look towards the future and get rid of a few of these guys especially LG and Copley and look to buy a decent centre and a good up in coming winger. Just my thoughts.
    Psmitty

^ LG I agree with but Copley? He's far from our biggest problem imo.

Quote Originally Posted by psmitty View Post
    Our backs are our biggest problem except for Gordon and Taylor although sometimes he makes stupid mistakes like kicking out on the full in two or three games this year.

LG has to go. If we are to build a team that can compete for a premiership it will not be with him in our team. He is average at best. Yes I agree he has improved but he has shown almost nothing in over 12 months and I wouldn't be resigning him. I would consider putting peachy there next year. He played exceptional against us last week but I haven't been following him that much to see if consistency is a part of his game.

Don is solid and rarely makes mistakes so I would say that he is the best of the rest outside of Gordon and Taylor.
    Hurrell has been playing crap this year but like someone else said I would be prepared to give him the benefit of the doubt on his previous times here on the coast. He needs to find his form quickly but I wouldn't be dropping him.
    Copley has played ok this year but don't real see him as a great centre. I wouldn't resign him if we can get someone better. Overall over his time here he has been average.
    Sami and TRD I think will turn out to be big nothing burgers. I don't see much in them at all. Yes Sami runs the ball up hard but almost almost gets dragged back and I don't see him breaking any lines or threatening any oppositions.

Our backs are our biggest problem by far and I don't think we have much back up in Lee etc I think we need to look towards the future and get rid of a few of these guys especially LG and Copley and look to buy a decent centre and a good up in coming winger. Just my thoughts.
    Need a fb, 2 wingers and definitely 1 centre (maybe 2). Alot of changes that definitely won't happen in 1 off season
    Kumuls Up !!! RLWC 2017

[IMG][/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by lonegull View Post
    Everyone should watch the press conference and see how passionate a coach we have,it great we finally have a coach not sugar coating the players not frightened to let them know if his thoughts, I dare say it may be an interesting week at trading Garth was filthy in the presser he blood was boiling under his skin
    Refreshing wasn’t it. He was filthy, with good reason.

Quote Originally Posted by lonegull View Post
    Everyone should watch the press conference and see how passionate a coach we have,it great we finally have a coach not sugar coating the players not frightened to let them know if his thoughts, I dare say it may be an interesting week at trading Garth was filthy in the presser he blood was boiling under his skin
    ****aye.. I gotta see this. Can't recall a Titan's Coach ever having a spine.

EDIT: Good on him, that was a fair summary of the player's performance on the night. Such a refreshing change seeing a Titan's coach making players accountable.
    Last edited by Toads; 23-04-18 at 06:02 AM.

Interesting to see how our precious pups take it.
    Four reasons to escape to Queensland: Sun, Surf, Sand & the Titans.

Inactive User

Quote Originally Posted by Titanic View Post
    Interesting to see how our precious pups take it.
    It’s a good point you make there. Given our players have seen that they can be involved in the removal of a Coach it does make it difficult for Coach Brennan to immediately have the authority that he should have.

He should point at least one and make an example immediately. Although you could argue that Latu got that.
    Four reasons to escape to Queensland: Sun, Surf, Sand & the Titans.

Gordon, Arrow and Wallace only players that should take a pay check from that game, maybe Rein as well

everyone needs to smarten up, 15 errors and 12 penalties - giving the opposition the ball 27 times is rediculous and the smart teams have started giving less penalties and winning again so if we don't adapt we will become irrelevant very quickly.

The sooner the better in terms of laying down the law and making some changes.
    PUT EM TO THE SWORD! SHOW SOME STEEL!

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"
    TITANS, DIEHARDS, WARRINGTON WOLVES, MAROONS, KANGAROOS, HONG KONG THUNDER