Default 2018 Grand Final Tickets

Hard to believe but today 9th April we have GF Tickets going on sale

2018 NRL Telstra Premiership Grand Final

ANZ Stadium, Sydney
    [Warning] Club Ticketed Members Buying Window
    10am AEST Monday April 09, 2018

Make sure you are at ANZ Stadium on September 30 to celebrate the culmination of another incredible season of Rugby League. Your Member’s buying window opens at 10am AEST Monday April 9 with exclusive Ticketed Member pricing. Don’t wait. Get in early and secure your seats.

Ticket Access Information
    Please use the below AAN password to access your tickets the moment they go on sale. For each Membership, you will be able to purchase up to 4 tickets.
    #itaintweaktospeak

5 months away but I have got mine

#tour20
    #itaintweaktospeak

Are we that confident after three wins?

I just got an email too. Flying down for the Melbourne leg of the SOO this year so probably won't be able to swing a Grand Final unless the Titans are there.

Inactive User

I wish this was done much later than early April. I would need us to be top 6 in the betting I think to take the risk. I guess if we ever made the GF than a whole lot of people would sell them on eBay, gumtree etc???

I always go, but don't know why they are on sale much earlier this year.
    Bodsie - each team that makes it are allocated 7,000 tickets which go on sale in the last week. As a Titans member you'd get one that way as members get first go. The biggest problem is that if the Titans ever make it the airlines would screw us over just like they do in Townsville.

Me too...(going to SOO Melbourne I mean)

Inactive User

Quote Originally Posted by Mexican titan View Post
    I always go, but don't know why they are on sale much earlier this year.
    Bodsie - each team that makes it are allocated 7,000 tickets which go on sale in the last week. As a Titans member you'd get one that way as members get first go. The biggest problem is that if the Titans ever make it the airlines would screw us over just like they do in Townsville.
    MT-thanks heaps for that info, if we were to make it I’d be more than happy to be gouged by the airlines and hotels. By no means am I saying we are a GF chance by the way...no way am I going to curse us by saying that.
    Hope you enjoyed our win yesterday...you were hunting during the week that you would be leaning our way.