Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 5 11 12 13 14 15 16 LastLast
    First Grader

Wonder if Brenko will get a run next week over hurrel

This day just gets worse for teke and MT.

Easing my pain a little.

Quote Originally Posted by JunctionBlock View Post

Easing my pain a little.
    JB you’re a bad man
    Four reasons to escape to Queensland: Sun, Surf, Sand & the Titans.

Quote Originally Posted by Titanic View Post
    JB you’re a bad man

There was a seismic shift in todays officiating as far as I'm concerned.
    For the first time this year I found myself questioning nearly every ref call against us (not an issue in the dragons loss I might add) I admit Penrith looked better on the day (apart from the scoreline) but how much influence did the refs have on my perception? I'll tell you, Bloody Plenty!

Easing my pain a little.
    Thanks for your concern. When Luke Brooks plays well you know it's not your day. It's amazing how often manly and the titans put in crap efforts on the same day.
    Everything that could have gone wrong for the Titans did today. Very poor effort and just one of those days. The comps gone wacko this year.

Yep TP, Stockwell was good and I think will be a starter when push comes.
    Bring on the push

Quote Originally Posted by Upthetits View Post
    Wonder if Brenko will get a run next week over hurrel
    Surely... Koni’s too much of a liability now. Somethings got to give. Give Brenko a shot and see how he goes.

Quote Originally Posted by Dobes View Post
    Surely... Koni’s too much of a liability now. Somethings got to give. Give Brenko a shot and see how he goes.
    His only asset is his speed. He is somehow worse in defense. So as long as we are all on the same page.

Are we blaming Koni?
    ****! He was well below par but I doubt the performance will get him sacked.
    That would be panic stations.

- - - Updated - - -

We owe Koni some respect in my eyes

If there is one benefit of this game, it was seeing Peachey turn it up. Seeing him play in the halves gives me more confidence for next year, should Elgey or Atay not perform, or through injury.

- - - Updated - - -

On another note proctor has been annoying me for being slack in defense and not in position most of the time, with people like Boyle, Hipgrave, King coming up he should be worried

First Grader

Quote Originally Posted by indoallstars View Post
    If there is one benefit of this game, it was seeing Peachey turn it up. Seeing him play in the halves gives me more confidence for next year, should Elgey or Atay not perform, or through injury.

- - - Updated - - -

On another note proctor has been annoying me for being slack in defense and not in position most of the time, with people like Boyle, Hipgrave, King coming up he should be worried
    I thought the same thing. Think Maloney went through him and ash 3 times in the second half

As a team we failed to pressure (smash) Maloney as they did to Ash.
    A one man team he was... (oh yeah, plus the refs)

Easing my pain a little.
    Mothafk...I think all 10/11 of my sporting teams lost this weekend but it's down to the last one early tomorrow morning, the mighty Catalan Dragons

- - - Updated - - -

Panthers just ran and tackled a little bit harder earlier on, they gained ascendancy and Maloney finished it off with his magic.

Gordon was solid at the back but rest need to eat some more Weetbix
    Kumuls Up !!! RLWC 2017

[IMG][/IMG]

We have been beaten by the top 3 teams on the ladder to date, so I’m still pretty positive about how we are going. As bodsie said it wasn’t a mini gf this weekend, but it would have been nice to win.
    Today highlights how much we have depended on the defense of peats, James, Boyle and arrow. As soon as peats came off we suddenly looked really vulnerable and the panthers started to really power on. Take away your three best defenders against a team with their confidence up is always going to end in tears.
    I thought koni was ok this weekend, a lot better than last week. Particularly nice touch to Gordon down the wing. Simpkins looked way off the pace and also highlights how much we missed Boyle off the bench.
    To me, it seemed as though a switch was flicked about the 25th minute and we looked like we were going to lose. Then on top of that we were punished with penalties. Absolutely punished. I’m hoping the injuries aren’t too bad and we bounce back against the cows, although them losing this weekend will make it harder for us next weekend.