Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Default 2018 Titans Tickets and Crowds

2018 Crowds

Round 1 - vs Raiders (Cbus Super Stadium)

Ticket sales - https://www.titans.com.au/Booking-an...ame/ticketing/
    PUT EM TO THE SWORD! SHOW SOME STEEL!

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"
    TITANS, DIEHARDS, WARRINGTON WOLVES, MAROONS, KANGAROOS, HONG KONG THUNDER

Inactive User

24 hours to kick off and no game day information on the App and presumably the website.
    Nothing about gates opening, prelim games, transportation....not good enough.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Bods View Post
    24 hours to kick off and no game day information on the App and presumably the website.
    Nothing about gates opening, prelim games, transportation....not good enough.
    I thought you were a member? If so the email to members had all of this info.

Inactive User

Quote Originally Posted by Mexican titan View Post
    I thought you were a member? If so the email to members had all of this info.
    Right you are MT. I just located the email you are referring to. I wasn’t really worrying about myself it was more the principle of there being info for prospective new fans.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Bods View Post
    Right you are MT. I just located the email you are referring to. I wasn’t really worrying about myself it was more the principle of there being info for prospective new fans.
    It's too early to put the boot in to anyone yet but it seems the titans marketing is as poor as last year. I'll be interested to see what the ground announcer is like. If he can at least pronounce our players names right that will be a start. I was hoping now that the titans have linked with Hot Tomato that Paul Gale would be back.

Inactive User

^^^ and it appears we will go into our 12th season still without a club song. I guess these things shouldn’t be rushed.

UPDATE-I actually did just find some game day info on the App, it’s a bit limited especially the transport and parking info but I do need to retract my previous post.
    Last edited by Mr Bods; 10-03-18 at 08:07 PM.

Let's see how things go. But I agree with Mr Bods, if content and information isn't getting to the right places, we have to make sure it does in the future. Fans like us who go regularly for years may know the ins and outs, but the info must be out there for general consumption, especially for the coveted new fans.

Yea.. the club song. On the other hand Im glad they didn't introduce something that would have been god awful. I'm not sure what I actually want. Something traditional. Something you can link arms and bang on the fence too.

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"

Inactive User

Yeah thanks DieHard all I’m saying is that In the last 6 months there would be new residents to the Gold Coast or people that have decided to jump onboard this year for whatever reason so for the First Home Game there should be a glut of easily accessible information out there.

Weather will play its part too, I’m afraid.
    Four reasons to escape to Queensland: Sun, Surf, Sand & the Titans.

Quote Originally Posted by Titanic View Post
    Weather will play its part too, I’m afraid.
    I'm sort of glad the weather is bad as we can use it as an excuse for what will be a poor crowd, especially compared to the other crowds this weekend and the sellout at Penrith today. I'm wondering just how well the buses will be arranged for the usual train travellers like me as I just wonder how they'll be able to move that many people quickly.
    I agree with you Bods, in that the general info has been poor. That and the general lack of marketing (again) is probably part of the reason why our membership is about 4,000 behind the next lowest club. But I guess winning games will cure most of those problems.

Robina Shopping Centre 20:1 Raiders jerseys to Titans ... got sick of sticking it to them.
    Four reasons to escape to Queensland: Sun, Surf, Sand & the Titans.

I think we need to be realistic that we have some very serious problems. To be thousands of memberships behind when we have new owners and a new coach is very troubling. Also is Titanic's reports of Raiders fans rolling out in colour.

Winning games will help.

Let's keep an eye on all of this as the season progresses.

Crowd for Raiders game, 10,238.

No trains and a miserable looking day wouldn't have helped the crowd. Coming down from the land of the donkeys I normally park and grab a train at Helensvale, but without that as an option I braved Firth Park instead, and was pleasantly surprised. Buses were well organised and rolled in like oranges after the game. Would definitely consider doing it again.

Quote Originally Posted by DIEHARD View Post
    Crowd for Raiders game, 10,238.
    I thought despite the rain and time slot it was a fair crowd.
    #TitansThruNThru #WeAreReady