Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 12 ... LastLast

Laughed at the headline on Fox today that "Haynes Back" after he put a half hearted shoulder charge on a Panther player , 30 minutes later they're gonnnee
    #itaintweaktospeak

FoxSports needs a good kick in the pants, trying to put their twist on evolving the game with the two separate 40 minute countdown clocks for each half, friggin' ridiculous.

The old 80 minute clock is suffice!

- - - Updated - - -

Also this 1 second on the deck concussion call is a bit odd. I guess we'll see how it plays out over the season, see if it has any benefit to the players well being, or if it could potentially screw a team over by taking a playmaker out of the game at a crucial time.

First thoughts of it have me a bit skeptical.
    Last edited by Toads; 11-03-18 at 11:54 PM.

Sharks V Dragons

Thursday March 15, 8.05pm AEDT, Southern Cross Group Stadium

Sharks: 1 Valentine Holmes, 2 Sosaia Feki, 3 Josh Dugan, 4 Ricky Leutele, 5 Aaron Gray, 6 Matthew Moylan, 7 Chad Townsend, 8 Andrew Fifita, 9 Jayden Brailey, 10 Matthew Prior, 11 Jayson Bukuya, 12 Wade Graham, 13 Paul Gallen (c)

Interchange: 14 Kurt Capewell, 15 James Segeyaro, 16 Avagalu Seumanu***ai, 17 Joseph Paulo

Dragons: 1 Matthew Dufty, 2 Nene Macdonald, 3 Euan Aitken, 4 Tim Lafai, 5 Jason Nightingale, 6 Gareth Widdop (c), 7 Ben Hunt, 8 James Graham, 9 Cameron McInnes, 10 Paul Vaughan, 11 Tyson Frizell, 12 Tariq Sims, 13 Jack De Belin

Interchange: 14 Luciano Leilua, 15 Kurt Mann, 16 Leeson Ah Mau, 17 Hame Sele

I'm expect a ripper of a match

Dragons for me
    #itaintweaktospeak

I'm expecting a return to the norm this round as the underdogs won't be ambushing anyone and the favourites will be smarting from their non-events last week ... on that basis our game will be close this will be a corker of a season.
    Four reasons to escape to Queensland: Sun, Surf, Sand & the Titans.

Good comeback & strong win by the dragons tonight but we'll get this mob if we get through the Warriors injury free
    #itaintweaktospeak

Quote Originally Posted by DIEHARD View Post
    The Derby against the Broncos is one of the big reasons I back the Titans. And it's to my ever disappointment that it is never promoted how it should be. Our results too have been heartbreaking. But maybe 2018 is different.
    It's hard to top the quality of the Brisbane/NQ derby, another brilliant game tonight from both clubs.

Inactive User

Quote Originally Posted by a_guest View Post
    It's hard to top the quality of the Brisbane/NQ derby, another brilliant game tonight from both clubs.
    I remember you telling us that ATay to the Drongoes was a done deal

If not for a goal post then I would be hearing the wailing all the way over here in Nanjing ... I suppose I will have to wait now until 01 April when we ream those tuggers, fittingly when they celebrate the anniversary of Bennett's Stupid League.
    Four reasons to escape to Queensland: Sun, Surf, Sand & the Titans.

Quote Originally Posted by Titanic View Post
    If not for a goal post then I would be hearing the wailing all the way over here in Nanjing ... I suppose I will have to wait now until 01 April when we ream those tuggers, fittingly when they celebrate the anniversary of Bennett's Stupid League.
    I missed this, seems controversial. Always sad the Broncos didn't get done. About time their luck ran out. Bring on Round 4!

1 April 1995, a date that will live in infamy. A date all Titans fans should be familiar with.

We need a banner NEVER FORGET SUPER LEAGUE and their bull**** ripoff Superman 'S'.
    PUT EM TO THE SWORD! SHOW SOME STEEL!

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"
    TITANS, DIEHARDS, WARRINGTON WOLVES, MAROONS, KANGAROOS, HONG KONG THUNDER

Inactive User

^^^ concur wholeheartedly with Titanic and DieHard sentiments. Had a terribly traumatic effect on GC Rugby League.

Who would've given the Tigers any chance of being 2 from 2 ....Cleary what have you given them

Suck a fat one Billy
    #itaintweaktospeak

Inactive User

^^^ TP I wanted to say something similar but thought it might upset the QLD fans in the Forum.

Regarding my most hated club the Drongoes-the latest stuff from Lodge’s Ex GF are explosive. I know the Drongoes love to sweep things under the carpet and/or attack the victim/accuser but on this occasion they are making themselves look just shocking.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Bods View Post
    ^^^ TP I wanted to say something similar but thought it might upset the QLD fans in the Forum.

Regarding my most hated club the Drongoes-the latest stuff from Lodge’s Ex GF are explosive. I know the Drongoes love to sweep things under the carpet and/or attack the victim/accuser but on this occasion they are making themselves look just shocking.
    Broncos signing Lodge is a disgrace.

On the Tigers, happy for their long suffering fans. Can't believe the Storm lost that, right in the death. Slater's 300th and 18 penalties. Haha

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"

Inactive User

Watching Hayne be a turnstile is priceless
    I actually just cheered a Manly try audibly
    Last edited by Mr Bods; 18-03-18 at 03:32 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Bods View Post
    Watching Hayne be a turnstile is priceless
    I actually just cheered a Manly try audibly
    Haha yea I'm watching too.