Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by a_guest View Post
    The Roosters pack is absolutely pathetic, they should have won tonight if they actually aimed up.

Broncos out-enthused them in the end for a pretty good win.
    It was a pretty good win because you (and I say you because you are a Bronco which is fine by me) got the two points. Nothing else. The last two weeks have shown just how soft the Broncos are and they will have some massive hidings coming up against the better sides. If the Roosters had kept the error rate down last night and got a fair go from the refs they would have won in a canter.

But if you want to band aid over the cracks, then go for it. I'm still enjoying my last trip to Suncorp 7 days ago. So easy to get out of the Suncorp precinct with all the Bronco supporters having left well before the end.

Quote Originally Posted by Mexican titan View Post
    It was a pretty good win because you (and I say you because you are a Bronco which is fine by me) got the two points. Nothing else. The last two weeks have shown just how soft the Broncos are and they will have some massive hidings coming up against the better sides. If the Roosters had kept the error rate down last night and got a fair go from the refs they would have won in a canter.

But if you want to band aid over the cracks, then go for it. I'm still enjoying my last trip to Suncorp 7 days ago. So easy to get out of the Suncorp precinct with all the Bronco supporters having left well before the end.
    BOOM!

judas from JB on Vimeo.

How good was this.

Quote Originally Posted by JunctionBlock View Post

judas from JB on Vimeo.

How good was this.
    OHHHHH ****!!!! I can feel the pain.
    PUT EM TO THE SWORD! SHOW SOME STEEL!

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"
    TITANS, DIEHARDS, WARRINGTON WOLVES, MAROONS, KANGAROOS, HONG KONG THUNDER

Inactive User

Anyone see Crawley on NRL 360 tonight? I thought he was going to break down in tears such was his emotional attachment to Bennett. Comical stuff.

Inactive User

No surprise to see the Drongoes win tonight with lots of referee assistance again

Not a fan of Brisbane at all, hate them in fact. Glad your team is above them on the ladder.

How good was this.
    It sucks they were able to turn him into an Origin player (looking that way), I don't know why he never showed this form with us

Not a fan of Brisbane at all, hate them in fact. Glad your team is above them on the ladder.

It sucks they were able to turn him into an Origin player (looking that way), I don't know why he never showed this form with us
    Form? He has the same speed he had with us. He can still run around the opposition. If anything Broncos have turned him into a dirty player. Still can't defend, still soft and disappears for 30 mins after one run.

Agreed. His form has been consistent . Just done the dirty on us because someone fudged his sig, and he used that as an out. He would never have come under the Drongoes radar if we didn't give him a platform to relaunch his career.
    Last edited by Toads; 25-05-18 at 10:05 AM.

(
    Huh? What do you mean you are glad my team is above the Broncos on the ladder? I follow Manly and Titans and both are below your Broncos even both have beaten them this season.
    Get off the gear mate.

Wow what a finish by the Raiders, 20-all then Raiders kick a field goal with Sezer. Exciting stuff and rewarding for the loyal fans. And always great to see Manly get done.
    PUT EM TO THE SWORD! SHOW SOME STEEL!

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"
    TITANS, DIEHARDS, WARRINGTON WOLVES, MAROONS, KANGAROOS, HONG KONG THUNDER

I guess we get to see how Jerome Hughes has devoloped at the Storm tonight.

Inactive User

Huh? What do you mean you are glad my team is above the Broncos on the ladder? I follow Manly and Titans and both are below your Broncos even both have beaten them this season.
    Get off the gear mate.
    Love this post MT....I have no doubt this guy is a Drongoe.

- - - Updated - - -

Form? He has the same speed he had with us. He can still run around the opposition. If anything Broncos have turned him into a dirty player. Still can't defend, still soft and disappears for 30 mins after one run.
    I might be biased but I think he played better football when he was a Titan. His taking off the way he did was a Cat Act as he was unwanted and sleeping in a car when we gave him his final chance plus he had a hiccup and we supported him.
    What an Ingrate.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Bods View Post
    I might be biased but I think he played better football when he was a Titan. His taking off the way he did was a Cat Act as he was unwanted and sleeping in a car when we gave him his final chance plus he had a hiccup and we supported him.
    What an Ingrate.
    That's what I'm saying, Brisbane hasn't made him a better player, if anything they've made him a worse person.

Inactive User

^^^ yes sir