Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Bods View Post
    ^^^ speechless
    And I didn't mean any disrespect to the kids playing. But as I said in earlier posts the NRL are really getting away from the concept of a day at the footy.

Inactive User

Quote Originally Posted by Mexican titan View Post
    And I didn't mean any disrespect to the kids playing. But as I said in earlier posts the NRL are really getting away from the concept of a day at the footy.
    I remember (as you and so many others would) when you would get 3 grades of footy PLUS a junior game around the Under 12 age group at halftime of Third Grade and Reserve Grade.
    That’s where the under 12s belong on game day.

Speaking of school kids, even having the high school comp and Keebra park and PBC playing would be decent, id like that

but under 12's is crazy

Quote Originally Posted by Titanic View Post
    Cant remember seeing Arrow play so I’ll reserve judgement on him but when Wallace and Hipgrave are available then do Matthews and Rein move out? I have Canberra in my final eight so I’m just hoping we give a good account of ourselves. Go Titans!
    Arrow is my roughie for Broughton Medal winner this season. He gives me good vibes.

He wont be a big stand out but will be rock solid all season, the type of player Qld will pick from nowhere and become part of their winning culture
    Last edited by teke; 07-03-18 at 03:25 AM.
    Kumuls Up !!! RLWC 2017

[IMG][/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by teke View Post
    Arrow is my roughie for Broughton Medal winner this season. He gives me good vibes.

He wont be a big stand out but will be rock solid all season, the type of player Qld will pick from nowhere and become part of their winning culture
    I totally agree, this bloke is a diamond in the rough will churn out big minutes and not frightened to roll the sleeves up and do the hard yards, the big plus with arrow watch his defence around the middle

Thanks lads, that’s what I like to read.
    Four reasons to escape to Queensland: Sun, Surf, Sand & the Titans.

I really do like the look of the leg/line speed of our forwards.
    Have no doubt this is a good mobile pack that will ambush a lot of teams. Actually, I'm thinking most teams will struggle to match our mobility and if Brennan has got this group super fit then this would be a lethal combination indeed.
    Does anyone know how mobile Stockwell is... cause that would be some icing?

The backs aren't the quickest going around though but I think they can hold their own.

For those intending to travel by train on Sunday, well there aren't any. Buses replacing trains and yet another piece of wonderful timing by QR.

Quote Originally Posted by Mexican titan View Post
    For those intending to travel by train on Sunday, well there aren't any. Buses replacing trains and yet another piece of wonderful timing by QR.
    Look at the positive, the QR carpark will be empty.

Getting some nice articles from Neil. Interesting quotes regarding Arrow and Co....

https://www.nrl.com/news/2018/03/06/...d-for-round-1/

Inactive User

Good Times knowing our boys are under the radar (touch wood) preparing to play for a game of footy while the Drongoes are the club going into this season covered in slop, slime, poo and vomit.
    Badel’s Articles have been predictably soft.

I thought Badel stuck it to the Ponies over the Lodge issue. Just goes to show he has no loyalty even to the hand that feeds him.
    Four reasons to escape to Queensland: Sun, Surf, Sand & the Titans.

The Broncos and the NRL are getting a heap of heat over how they have hidden Lodge away. Had to laugh at Bennett claiming an agenda, if they had let him speak before now this storm would have had time to die down.

What are peoples thoughts on the up coming game? Who's tipping us to start the season with a win? I think we can blind side them. Hopefully grind out a win, just need to keep that ball away from their backline.

Their pack is always a massive problem for us. If they get some direction around the ruck then we will have our hands full I think.