Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Default Titans - Member Alliance

The jersey situation reminds me that we need to make sure we have representation on this group.

Correct me if I am wrong, but I don't think the club has asked for official expressions of interest? It was announce at the Members Forum that many of us attended back in September 2017.
    PUT EM TO THE SWORD! SHOW SOME STEEL!

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"
    TITANS, DIEHARDS, WARRINGTON WOLVES, MAROONS, KANGAROOS, HONG KONG THUNDER

Quote Originally Posted by DIEHARD View Post
    The jersey situation reminds me that we need to make sure we have representation on this group.

Correct me if I am wrong, but I don't think the club has asked for official expressions of interest? It was announce at the Members Forum that many of us attended back in September 2017.
    No there’s been nothing formal , though I do feel they have had bigger fish to fry in the last few months.
    I certainly think that would be on their radar somewhere.

We can see who is on the group here now.

https://membership.titans.com.au/lin...Advisory-Group

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"

Are any Forum regulars?
    Four reasons to escape to Queensland: Sun, Surf, Sand & the Titans.

I count 25 members. Good to see a diverse range. And with such a large group, it will dilute risks of small circle groups.

Here is a list of the membership types. Happy to see Social and Flex included as well as Corporates.

Titanium
    Steel
    Steel
    Steel
    Titanium
    Titanium
    Foundation
    Corporate (Palladium Club)
    Gold
    Legion
    Gold
    Gold
    Titanium
    Flexi-10
    Foundation
    Titanium
    Steel
    Corporate (Suite holder)
    Foundation
    Social
    Legion
    4-game Titanium
    Titanium

I only recognise 1 forum member but there maybe more. Well done Lee

Inactive User

Quote Originally Posted by shamus View Post
    Lee Dungay is which member of the Forum ??

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Bods View Post
    Lee Dungay is which member of the Forum ??

Me mate.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by shamus View Post
    Thanks shamus. I didn’t back that I’d get in at all.
    #TitansThruNThru #WeAreReady

Inactive User

Quote Originally Posted by Bayside Titan View Post
    Me mate.

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks shamus. I didn’t back that I’d get in at all.

Great stuff BT

Onya BT, hold the Forum flag high.
    Four reasons to escape to Queensland: Sun, Surf, Sand & the Titans.

We had the first meeting last night and it was a pretty good night. The cross section of members in this Alliance is really diverse with a lot to bring to the Alliance. The meetings are being held bi-monthly which is great. We didn’t get into anything really meaty last night but there was a few common points that resonated with everyone.
    1. We need to convert or emerse the GC kids in the Titans brand and get them to engage all things Titans.

2. The disconnect that there seems from the community. More so from the Centre of excellence days to now.

So if anyone has any constructive ideas in relation to how we can get some traction in these two areas this would be great.

Also Darryl has made it his priority to have a song in place this year. Soon you will see some information about that moving forward.

Expect to hear some announcements re sponsorship in the next 2-4 weeks as well.

I will post more that I can think of later but these are the headlines at the minute.

Cheers,
    Lee (BT )
    #TitansThruNThru #WeAreReady

Cheers Bayside thanks for the update and keeping the forum informed

Inactive User

Quote Originally Posted by Bayside Titan View Post
    We had the first meeting last night and it was a pretty good night. The cross section of members in this Alliance is really diverse with a lot to bring to the Alliance. The meetings are being held bi-monthly which is great. We didn’t get into anything really meaty last night but there was a few common points that resonated with everyone.
    1. We need to convert or emerse the GC kids in the Titans brand and get them to engage all things Titans.

2. The disconnect that there seems from the community. More so from the Centre of excellence days to now.

So if anyone has any constructive ideas in relation to how we can get some traction in these two areas this would be great.

Also Darryl has made it his priority to have a song in place this year. Soon you will see some information about that moving forward.

Expect to hear some announcements re sponsorship in the next 2-4 weeks as well.

I will post more that I can think of later but these are the headlines at the minute.

Cheers,
    Lee (BT )
    Send a couple of players with a little 2-3min Highlights Package of their career in Titans Colours on a USB Stick to show to each school Assembly Be it primary/secondary, public/private, big school/small school from Murwillumbah to Ormeau and take questions for about 5mins.
    Will take a few hours out of each players life maybe 3 times a year but the stars in the eyes of the kids and the goodwill it brings is immense.
    Doesn’t need to be clinics, we just want to enthuse the kids be they jocks or nerds, dancers or gamers, male or female to just want to be a Titan fan and maybe ask Mum or Grandpa to take them to a game.

Also as Members we need to not be angry when the Club has $10 tickets or bring kids free to boost numbers. We as members should just cop that sweet because we love the club so much that we buy memberships.

The Titans have zero contact with nearly all schools, the Drongoes smash us in our own backyard because they took over the Indigenous Programs when Titans 4 Tomorrow fell over and unbelievably the Canterbury Bulldogs went to many Tweed Schools last year.

What a joke. You know who I blame??? Calamity Annesley.
    Last edited by Mr Bods; 13-06-18 at 05:49 PM.

Thanks BT.

I found when I was coaching juniors the problem you came up against is "my dad goes for...." and given that finding someone that was born here is rarer than Migaloo it was an up hill battle. The Titans already go to plenty of schools and do the community work so I'm not doubting their commitment there. Can anyone tell me how many Titans they have seen at their JRL league club this year? I think I've told you in 5 years of coaching I saw one Titan (excluding Preston Campbell whose kid played for our club) attend a training session.

Do we start looking at talking to the GC and further abound (that thought is for you Bods) JRL clubs and get the Titans players coming to training days with their recruitment tents and start promoting and signing players and families memberships at their clubs. Incentive could be which ever teams ends up with the most paid members are the teams that get to play at half time. That'll get the kids and their extended families to that particular game.

Just a thought.

Inactive User

^^^ JB I vehemently and respectfully strongly disagree with your assertion that the Titans already go to plenty of schools.
    Everything else in there is great.