Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5

Quote Originally Posted by ozynorts View Post
    Can't fix what doesn't exist
    yep, heartlidge is an inoperable complaint.
    Four reasons to escape to Queensland: Sun, Surf, Sand & the Titans.

In all seriousness though...shoulder reco at his age isn't good. Hope he doesn't become too injury prone.

Inactive User

After today’s news I’m very concerned the 2019 version of this thread will get a lot more commentary

Junior

What news??

Inactive User

^^^ Knowles Catterick Campbell all gone to Penrith
    I knew Annesley had one last epic stuff up in him

Junior

Hahaha. What is Billy Johnstone doing these days?? Has to be a better option than Ferris

First Grader

One who is brilliant is Andrew Croll the Cowboys Head strength and Conditioning coach and was their Head Conditioner when they were premiers in 2015. He is a Brisbane South boy who I am sure would love to come home if the right offer was made
    Last edited by Whats Doing; 03-11-18 at 01:04 AM.

Inactive User

One thing that really excited me about Brennan was he put together for our club a truly elite support staff and after just one year they have all pretty much opted out of what Brennan sold them and have hit the road. Really disappointing and I wonder how it has affected morale inside the club at all levels.

Well...when it comes to strength and conditioning, I wasn't all that impressed with some of our blokes this year. Maybe Garth saw that he needed a better team of trainers.

Wallace was off the pace this year with his fitness (His efforts in SOO really showcased his lack of fitness...hidden behind the "injury" line). Ash looked terrible. Latu should have been flogged in the off season to get him fit and hungry. All in all...we seemed to tank pretty easily.

If I were GB...I'd be telling the new S&C team to get the whip out this off season.

Inactive User

Is our squad going on a camp at all this Pre season?

I have no idea about the whole pre season training set up. I'd love to see some sort of innovative methods used to get the players fresh and excited. What they'd be...I have no idea (lol)

Plenty of cardio, plenty of jujitsu, plenty of gym work and a lot of team building and bonding.