Page 19 of 31 FirstFirst ... 9 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 29 ... LastLast
    Rep Player

Quote Originally Posted by Titanic View Post
    I've never really got past this either and listening to him waffling-on with "don't blame me I never said sack V'Landys but ... " just reconfirmed my dislike of the bloke. However, I hope he scores 4 tries and kicks 10 goals on Wednesday ... that makes me a huge hypocrite and loving it.
    He’s a mealy-mouthed, disingenuous worm. I don’t understand how people can’t see through his facade.

Broncos only 3 (for and against) points from last after the Doggies win this Arvo..

Quote Originally Posted by shamus View Post
    Broncos only 3 (for and against) points from last after the Doggies win this Arvo..
    How good.

Quote Originally Posted by JunctionBlock View Post
    Geeze. Ran into it too. The following melee was like from a time warp.
    PUT EM TO THE SWORD! SHOW SOME STEEL!

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"
    TITANS, DIEHARDS, WARRINGTON WOLVES, MAROONS, KANGAROOS, HONG KONG THUNDER

Former Titans join forces to fundraise
    https://www.titans.com.au/news/2021/...-to-fundraise/

When Chris Walker called Nate Myles with an idea to walk from Cairns to the Gold Coast, it didn't come as a great shock.

Walker, who is more than half way through a trek to raise funds for a number of charities quickly convinced his former Maroons and Titans team-mate to help out.

"Being that is Chris Walker, I wasn't too surprised (when he called with the idea)," Myles said.

"The best way to describe Chris is how big his heart is, not too much thought process, but just how much heart he has in what he does.

"The ability to mentally walk from Cairns to the Gold Coast is pretty massive.

"I assisted the big fella through the start of the campaign which now feels like a long time ago.

"We started in Cairns together and finished in Townsville about 13 days later.

"He's kept going all the way through and I'll hopefully get up there and see him to make sure he gets home safe."

Myles says it's been a physically and mentally tough journey that has seen Walker average about 30 kilometres per day.

"When you are in the more lonely areas and it isn't as dense with humans, you just get up early and try and get on the road early because you average about five and a half hours a day walking," he said.

CLICK TO DONATE AND TO LEARN MORE ABOUT WALKERS WALK

Myles says the ability to help those in need was a big part of his decision to join the walk, including a former team-mate who is battling MND.

"This one struck close to home, the Carl Webb Foundation. Playing alongside Carl was one of the highlights of my Origin career just knowing him for his physicality.

"He's (Walker) also fundraising for Global Awakening, Rise Up, Beyond Blue and the Australian Drug Foundation with all of those organisations seeing a massive increase over the last 12 to 18 months through COVID.

"I think the recognition that Chris can bring through the walk is going to help out in the right way."

Walker will arrive in Brisbane on Sunday for State of Origin game two, before making his way to the Gold Coast by Wednesday.

To add to the fundraising efforts, Myles will auction a Gold Coast Titans experience (4 x tickets to the NEDS Club Lounge + an inner sanctum tour) that can be redeemed at any 2021 Titans home game.

For more information visit: https://www.fundmychallenge.com/challenges/

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"

Challenge ends tomorrow.

Commence: Monday 26th Monday in Cairns

State of Origin Game 2: Sunday 27th June at Suncorp Stadium

Challenge ends: Wednesday 30th June at Surfers Paradise Beach

How did we lose jahrome Hughes.... I still remember his debut at 18 at FB thought he played pretty good then

Quote Originally Posted by GCTTSD View Post
    How did we lose jahrome Hughes.... I still remember his debut at 18 at FB thought he played pretty good then
    By his own admission he wasn't a great trainer back then. It took Kristian Woolf and Bellamy to straighten him out.
    https://www.nrl.com/news/2020/10/01/...back-injuries/
    Last edited by ozynorts; 02-07-21 at 05:59 AM.

Brisbane are trying to sign Ryan James. I would much prefer us to sign him again then to see him playing for them

So it seems Jai Arrow does all his thinking with the “little head”. What sort of pea brain invites a woman into origin camp in the current bio security bubbles especially after the Vaughn BBQ. Not the sharpest tool in the shed apparently.

Quote Originally Posted by ozynorts View Post
    So it seems Jai Arrow does all his thinking with the “little head”. What sort of pea brain invites a woman into origin camp in the current bio security bubbles especially after the Vaughn BBQ. Not the sharpest tool in the shed apparently.
    When you're back in your old stomping ground you make hay while the sun shines.

Inactive User

Quote Originally Posted by JunctionBlock View Post
    When you're back in your old stomping ground you make hay while the sun shines.
    Well all he’s made is a **** sandwich for himself

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Bods View Post
    Well all he’s made is a **** sandwich for himself

Inactive User