Page 10 of 31 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 20 ... LastLast

If no Rogers, Prince or Presto then in walks Cameron Smith.
    Psmitty

Inactive User

Quote Originally Posted by psmitty View Post
    If no Rogers, Prince or Presto then in walks Cameron Smith.
    If he retires then that part time consultancy role is probably perfect for him for the next couple of years.
    I’m sure he would use his other time more wisely than Mick allegedly has.

Strap in boys, this is what the Brisbane media has been waiting for to shoot us down while we’re flying. Watch the pro Broncos articles suddenly increase to capitalise on our negative media

"BREAKING: Major issue developing for @GCTitans surrounding the arrest of Michael Gordon. It’s my understanding former coach Garth Brennan expressed concerns about Gordon to club - management ignored him and later appointed Gordon to role at the club. Expect denials."

So it begins

Very interesting times ahead.. I hope it isn’t true and it’s just a rumour spread around by disgruntled former employees..

Inactive User

Quote Originally Posted by TitanPremiership View Post
    "BREAKING: Major issue developing for @GCTitans surrounding the arrest of Michael Gordon. It’s my understanding former coach Garth Brennan expressed concerns about Gordon to club - management ignored him and later appointed Gordon to role at the club. Expect denials."

So it begins
    So Garth has decided to call Weidler and sink the boot in.

This is the right time of year if there is one for a drama like this to happen.
    It will blow over. (poor choice of words I know)

Sorry for dobbing you guys in....

But in all honesty that's Weidler at his best. Unless more comes out there are no quotes from Brennan nor substantial evidence that the complaint actually happened. Also hasn't mentioned the type of concerns expressed. If there's no written complaint or an incident report filed then it's his word against management. Weidler's trying to incriminate the club with his last line of "expect denials" it seems as well.

I do find it strange that with Brennan being a former police officer that if he knew about the supply and consumption of drugs then he obviously would have known about the severity of the actions being taken place and the effects it could have had on his player (Gordon) and the wider group. If management wouldn't listen why not take it further at the time as it's a very serious/developing legal issue?

Don't get me wrong, if the club's done the wrong thing and not reported a serious issue like this then it's alarming/disgraceful, but I can't get behind journalists like that who screams "BREAKING" with no substantial evidence and is predominately opinionated.

“Expect denials” is such a cop out. Just let the police handle the matter and stop trying to make it a Titans thing.

- - - Updated - - -

Sorry Brennos, looks like you beat me to it!

Quote Originally Posted by Hail Sezer View Post
    “Expect denials” is such a cop out. Just let the police handle the matter and stop trying to make it a Titans thing.

- - - Updated - - -

Sorry Brennos, looks like you beat me to it!
    haha no worries mate.

It's just rubbed me the wrong way as earlier this morning where Weidler posted his Sunday column on sam burgess he suggested we wait for Sam's side of the story in relation to his scandal.....yet here we have the same bloke making claims management ignored concerns without reaching out for comment from the club or getting their side of the story. Unbelievably hypocritical.

Inactive User

Albert Kelly is at Drongoes training. Train and Trial.

They're also looking to sign Mead supposedly.

Inactive User

Quote Originally Posted by TitanPremiership View Post
    They're also looking to sign Mead supposedly.
    I can’t cope with seeing him in a Drongoes jersey

Yea that's gonna hurt seeing mead in a broncos jersey wish he never left. Even Kelly to I always loved him, will never forget the try he scored against the broncos with a show and go through the line then chip and Chas over boyd

Big fan of Mead and Albert Kelly was my favourite player back in the day. Hope they can both rediscover their career even if they're with the broncs.

Was a huge Gordon fan and am horrified at this turn of events. As for the invisible man Brennan my sympathy for his plight just turned into disgust. Really like Mead and don’t mind Kelly but have mixed feelings about them going up the M1 ... I think Kevvie won’t help them.
    Four reasons to escape to Queensland: Sun, Surf, Sand & the Titans.