Page 13 of 31 FirstFirst ... 3 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 23 ... LastLast

Some video highlights of one of my favourite Titans, David Mead. He just left Les Catalans Dragons after 57 matches.

PUT EM TO THE SWORD! SHOW SOME STEEL!

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"
    TITANS, DIEHARDS, WARRINGTON WOLVES, MAROONS, KANGAROOS, HONG KONG THUNDER

Quote Originally Posted by DIEHARD View Post
    Some video highlights of one of my favourite Titans, David Mead. He just left Les Catalans Dragons after 57 matches.

Yep, not a nice place to be ATM (France).. Dave, Taneal and kids landed in Australia yesterday. Unfortunately, the only flight they could get out of France was to WA. So family is quaranteeing in Perth for 2 weeks.

Hated listening to Ryan James talking-up Canberra.
    Four reasons to escape to Queensland: Sun, Surf, Sand & the Titans.

Quote Originally Posted by Titanic View Post
    Hated listening to Ryan James talking-up Canberra.
    It's gonna be so weird seeing him in Canberra colours.

Elgey loving life back at the Titans
    Video: https://www.titans.com.au/news/2021/...at-the-titans/

Kane Elgey has found his groove back on the Gold Coast working with the Titans JTS (Junior Titans System) to develop the next generation of first graders.

Elgey replaced another former Titan in Matt Srama in September of 2020 and hasn't looked back since the day he received the phone call from Jamie McCormack (Titans Elite Player Development Manager).

"I love working with the kids and the main thing I want to do is give them a pathway to rugby league and life." Elgey said

Three months in now and Elgey is relishing being back at the club where it all started for him.

"I am from Palm Beach and I enjoyed my time at Manly but I am enjoying being home and ready for the next stage of my career." Elgey said.

The JTS program held a four week block of training with the kids in the program pre-Christmas which covered the Gold Coast, Tweed Heads, Ballina and Logan.

It wasn't just Elgey in attendance though with a number of current first grade players coming along - Phil Sami joined the Logan session, Jai Whitbread was in Tweed Heads, while Brian Kelly visited his hometown of Ballina to show the local kids some support.

"It was great to have the first graders come along and it is a reward for the kids and all their hard work.

"I remember when I was a kid (and in a similar program) having first graders come to the sessions just lights you up." Elgey said

2020 was a big year for Elgey but not just at the Titans, as he married long-time partner Georgie in December as well.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CJHbn3_p..._web_copy_link

One thing is for sure, Kane Elgey certainly seems to be back at home on the Gold Coast and the Titans are happy to have him back.

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"

First Grader

Good to hear, hes a good bloke.

Quote Originally Posted by DIEHARD View Post
    Elgey loving life back at the Titans
    Video: https://www.titans.com.au/news/2021/...at-the-titans/

Kane Elgey has found his groove back on the Gold Coast working with the Titans JTS (Junior Titans System) to develop the next generation of first graders.

Elgey replaced another former Titan in Matt Srama in September of 2020 and hasn't looked back since the day he received the phone call from Jamie McCormack (Titans Elite Player Development Manager).

"I love working with the kids and the main thing I want to do is give them a pathway to rugby league and life." Elgey said

Three months in now and Elgey is relishing being back at the club where it all started for him.

"I am from Palm Beach and I enjoyed my time at Manly but I am enjoying being home and ready for the next stage of my career." Elgey said.

The JTS program held a four week block of training with the kids in the program pre-Christmas which covered the Gold Coast, Tweed Heads, Ballina and Logan.

It wasn't just Elgey in attendance though with a number of current first grade players coming along - Phil Sami joined the Logan session, Jai Whitbread was in Tweed Heads, while Brian Kelly visited his hometown of Ballina to show the local kids some support.

"It was great to have the first graders come along and it is a reward for the kids and all their hard work.

"I remember when I was a kid (and in a similar program) having first graders come to the sessions just lights you up." Elgey said

2020 was a big year for Elgey but not just at the Titans, as he married long-time partner Georgie in December as well.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CJHbn3_p..._web_copy_link

One thing is for sure, Kane Elgey certainly seems to be back at home on the Gold Coast and the Titans are happy to have him back.
    So good to see. Glad to see him happy up there, very deserving bloke.

So happy for him, was actually one of my favourite players and still wonder what would have happened if we chose him instead of ash. He seems to be a good bloke so wish the best for him!

Re-establishing himself where he belongs ... great article and initiative by Jamie and the Club.

Immortal

From what I understand Kane Elgey has made an immediate positive impression on the boys in the development programs and their parents as well as being a smart and knowledgeable junior development officer.

Always liked him, a pity he was shown the door.

The forgotten players: Gold Coast Titans

Article includes Rankin, Peterson, Tonga, Champion, Vidot, Lewis, Kelly, Kahler, Irwin, Hodgson, Conn, Ridge, Carter, Hilder, Swain, Binge, Robinson

https://www.theroar.com.au/2021/01/0...-coast-titans/

NRL star Bryce Cartwright and anti-vax wife Shanelle split after move to Sydney

https://www.news.com.au/sport/sports...0f622749107ff7

Sorry for the baby but now without that ball & chain he might grow back a pair.

Anyone see how Hipgrave went in the trial for Parramatta?