Page 11 of 31 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 21 ... LastLast
    Inactive User

https://twitter.com/danny_weidler/st...378083840?s=21

Weidler having a crack again.

Garth Brennan making himself part of this story is pretty poor.
    Last edited by Mr Bods; 23-11-20 at 01:23 PM.

At least it's not a player going through this, I don't Think it'll affect the club too much. How can Garth come out and leech over to the drongoes media when if he knew about it he could've properly handled it by getting rid of Gordon or going to the police himself since he is a former cop

First Grader

David Meads to the Broncos apparently. They are describing him a former Broncos star returns who had played only 12 games. The Drongoes are really struggling for something positive to write about

Inactive User

Quote Originally Posted by GCTTSD View Post
    At least it's not a player going through this, I don't Think it'll affect the club too much. How can Garth come out and leech over to the drongoes media when if he knew about it he could've properly handled it by getting rid of Gordon or going to the police himself since he is a former cop
    Yeah the time of year and Mick being a consultant coach and Ex Player rather than Fulltime staff does help. You would think this will leave the media cycle relatively quickly.

In regards to Mick well all we can be as well as the club, players and sponsors is just feel incredibly disappointed and angry with him. Terrible choice, greedy choice, no regards for others choice. Allegedly.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Bods View Post
    Garth Brennan making himself part of this story is pretty poor.
    Never thought much of Brennan when he first lobbed when others here were dumping praise on him. Goes to show i must've been onto something. Little does he realise, this kind of act is a poor reflection upon himself moreso than the club. Just another sore losing grub. Our club wasted too much time and money on the sook.

As for MG, it appears to be small time offending and not tied up in some bigtime syndicate. But nonetheless, the club has got to cut him loose. Silly mistake on MG behalf.
    Last edited by Toads; 23-11-20 at 01:49 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Bods View Post

In regards to Mick well all we can be as well as the club, players and sponsors is just feel incredibly disappointed and angry with him. Terrible choice, greedy choice, no regards for others choice. Allegedly.
    Sums it up for me as well Bods.

Drugs destined for kids allegedly, he is a father. Grubby act and for me deserves clink time. If proven.

First Grader

Albert Kelly signs with Drongoes

First Grader

Saw this posted on reddit and thought it was a fair comment

To be fair to the Titans, could you blame them for giving a guy with a 14 year squeaky clean record in the NRL and reputedly one of the more solid guys in the league the benefit of the doubt over the word of a bloke who single-handedly crippled the club with bad assessments of character in every deal he made.

First Grader

Quote Originally Posted by Upthetits View Post
    Saw this posted on reddit and thought it was a fair comment

To be fair to the Titans, could you blame them for giving a guy with a 14 year squeaky clean record in the NRL and reputedly one of the more solid guys in the league the benefit of the doubt over the word of a bloke who single-handedly crippled the club with bad assessments of character in every deal he made.
    It is a more than fair assessment looking at it objectively

That's why everybody is so shocked. Anyway he's innocent until proven guilty and Brennan can go take a running hike ........
    Four reasons to escape to Queensland: Sun, Surf, Sand & the Titans.

This hasn't really upset me. As others have stated, he's not a current player and a consultant. Has no track record up until now so I think the club will be fine. Expect the hate from the bronco community for a while. That wooden spoon is still smarting.

Is this where we wish Canterbury the best with Ferris

Also no takebacks

First Grader

Quote Originally Posted by T0ken View Post
    Is this where we wish Canterbury the best with Ferris

Also no takebacks
    I was actually thinking about this today, thanks for reminding me.

Who have we got for our strength and conditioning now? Did we lose just Ferris or did he have a team with him he took?

Inactive User

Quote Originally Posted by Upthetits View Post
    I was actually thinking about this today, thanks for reminding me.

Who have we got for our strength and conditioning now? Did we lose just Ferris or did he have a team with him he took?
    https://www.titans.com.au/news/2020/...formance-team/

Inactive User

It seems the Mick Gordon arrest has quickly dropped away from the media cycle (touch wood)

And Garth Brennan can GAGF!