Page 19 of 21 FirstFirst ... 9 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 LastLast

Thread: Hayne

Inactive User

ozynorts-now I’ve cleared up the geographical difference between the Central Coast (Gosford) and Mid North Coast (Forster) I’m now opening that Long Neck and am joyously looking forward now.

In terms of Hayne-it’s now Officially Over and Out from me.

That’s the spirit mate. I had a counter lunch.

Front and back GC Bulletin today.

PUT EM TO THE SWORD! SHOW SOME STEEL!

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"
    TITANS, DIEHARDS, WARRINGTON WOLVES, MAROONS, KANGAROOS, HONG KONG THUNDER

Quote Originally Posted by shamus View Post
    Playing golf with Meady on Tuesday...I will pester him about his future but I am pretty sure he is 'happy up the road' as he put it.

Not from his mouth but a reliable source says that he is in the main squad as there maybe some positional changes to the Broncos. A very early call seeing we are still in 2017.
    Ahh how things have changed... stay tuned...

P.S. Not Titans related.

Quote Originally Posted by shamus View Post
    Ahh how things have changed... stay tuned...

P.S. Not Titans related.
    Sound interesting. Will wait till you fill us in.
    #TitansThruNThru #WeAreReady

Well I'll say it ... amazing that somebody who had "no deal" could walk into the Eels the next day after being released and sign ... what a tool.
    Four reasons to escape to Queensland: Sun, Surf, Sand & the Titans.

Inactive User

^^^ true-ecstatic that he’s gone but at the same time his behaviour and Parramatta’s was terrible and really the NRL should sanction this stuff.

I don’t need to waste any more efforts on him

Line drawn - moving on

Sorry, couldn't resist.. Late news to me, But it appears the ego had landed some time ago, and it's right up along side of JC himself. :too funny:

Jarryd Hayne gets baptised in Jordan River during off-season visit to Jerusalem

December 18, 20172:06pm

MOST NRL players spend their off-season on beaches of far-flung tropical destinations or letting their hair down in Vegas. Not Jarryd Hayne.

MOST NRL players spend their off-season sunning themselves on beaches of far-flung tropical destinations or letting their hair down in Las Vegas or New York.

Not Jarryd Hayne.

After his exit from Gold Coast Titans for a return to Parramatta Eels was confirmed, the 29-year-old has embarked on a religious pilgrimage to the holy city of Jerusalem.

A photo shared online on Saturday shows Hayne, who is a Christian, being baptised in the Jordan River, the location of the baptism of Jesus Christ.

The NRL star’s Instagram account also shows him visiting other religious sites including the Mount of Olives and Ophel.

Hayne has had his critics after a career that has seen him go from the NRL to NFL, rugby sevens and back to the NRL, but credits his religion for helping him through tough times.

“When you read the Bible and realise everyone hated Jesus, you’ve got to put that in perspective as well and realise how much He stood up and was still Him,” Hayne said during an interview in 2016.

“For Him to make the ultimate sacrifice for all of us, you’ve got to pull your head in when you’re worrying about a piece of paper or an article. Little things like that get me on-focus.”

“I read the Bible a lot and I read a lot of history and stuff like that
    . In America, it’s a huge thing to let the haters motivate you. I don’t want that,” he said.

Source: news.com.au
    Last edited by Toads; 18-12-17 at 05:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Toads View Post
    Sorry, couldn't resist.. Late news to me, But it appears the ego had landed some time ago, and it's right up along side of JC himself. :too funny:
    This is the funniest thing I have read in a long time, I'm a proud atheist but to compare yourself with JC that's just too funny
    #itaintweaktospeak

With all that’s going on over there at the moment it’s lucky he didn’t come back with an extra hole he couldn’t use. I can understand visiting the Holy Land, it’s a very interesting place (aetheist or not) but what a tool ... has he been concussion checked?
    Four reasons to escape to Queensland: Sun, Surf, Sand & the Titans.

I saw him quoted as saying how he enjoyed then "characters" from the bible.
    PUT EM TO THE SWORD! SHOW SOME STEEL!

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"
    TITANS, DIEHARDS, WARRINGTON WOLVES, MAROONS, KANGAROOS, HONG KONG THUNDER

Who......?

Quote Originally Posted by Toads View Post
    I'd be more than happy to hammer a couple of nails into him.

Inactive User

Once again we see that Hayne lied about needing to be close to his daughter (unless she’s in Israel too).
    Given a round trip from Parramatta to Forster is 8hours Drive he may as well be in Israel anyway because his story about being closer to her is 100% BS.

Anyway once again this story just makes us again so thankful and relieved for him to have gone.