Page 17 of 21 FirstFirst ... 7 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 LastLast

Thread: Hayne

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Bods View Post
    ^^^^ if that is true JB then Xmas has come early.

Remember his tweet saying “I’m not talking to any Sydney club”, and how he had texted RJames and others saying he will be here next season.

What a liar this good Christian man is who is estranged from the mother of the child that he never married. Keep up the Faith Jarryd.
    To be fair if we are going to crack at him we need to keep it accurate and fair..he messaged the Titans boys group chat on Whatsapp saying he "hadn't spoken to anyone yet" and on twitter said that he had "not asked his manager to speak to any clubs in sydney" - both of which are still hugely ambiguous and the complete wrong way to go about it (as seems to be the norm for how Hayne handles himself), however I don't think it's necessary to take a poke at his faith to his religion or personal life like that.

I can acknowledge and respect his decision to want to be closer to his child however the way he has handled himself on and off the field, in particular over the past month with this ongoing drama has been pretty horrid. Best result for both with him leaving...good luck Parramatta.

^^^^ if that is true JB then Xmas has come early.

Remember his tweet saying “I’m not talking to any Sydney club”, and how he had texted RJames and others saying he will be here next season.

What a liar this good Christian man is who is estranged from the mother of the child that he never married. Keep up the Faith Jarryd.
    Classic, I said pretty much the same thing in the signings thread. It's all a play on words or flat our lies.

Inactive User

Yeah HailSezer I expected my personal crack at his faith to get a response. That’s cool.
    I just realised you are the former HBarry.
    Awesome-I’ll be reading your messages with extra care.

Thanks for the post about the whatsapp chat thing.

There's a difference between being a Christian and living a Christian life. Hopefully he gets his own episode on Air Crash Investigations

Yeah HailSezer I expected my personal crack at his faith to get a response. That’s cool.
    I just realised you are the former HBarry.
    Awesome-I’ll be reading your messages with extra care.

Thanks for the post about the whatsapp chat thing.
    Yeah mate the forum server being reset etc meant that everything went back to June or something 2016, including my username..

I'm not religious by any stretch either...just wanted to keep the insults in good faith

How did the ‘being with daughter thing’ work when he was in the US?

Quote Originally Posted by rj62 View Post
    How did the ‘being with daughter thing’ work when he was in the US?
    That is why he returned to Australia as his now ex was pregnant with his daughter.
    Psmitty

Inactive User

What time is it in Nanjing China???
    I’m hanging for Titanic’s next post in this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by psmitty View Post
    That is why he returned to Australia as his now ex was pregnant with his daughter.
    Let's just not class up Hayne's actions any more than is necessary... Hayne stated he was never in a relationship with the woman, and there references to them "not officially dating".

At best "love" buddy.

At worst...

He's a classy guy.
    Last edited by travis burch; 30-11-17 at 05:30 PM.

The press conference was fun to watch. Brennan is very good in front of a team of reporters. Annersley sounds like a wife in the wrong when she just wants to live in the present and not talk about the past.

It's 4:15pm and I've just completed a whirlwind check of the offices around China. Monday in Beijing, Tuesday in Changsha and today a 4 hour drive back from Yancheng ... for Bodsie and all those interested in my well-being ... also recovered from the bloody staph infection I got while in Pindarra earlier this month. The missus and the lad arrive from the Coast tonight at 11pm and life's looking great. On yeah and then today's other 'newses'.

I am constantly amazed at the topics that rise on the Forum ... you blokes are truly wonderfully creative in finding ways to titivate a thread.

Hayne and his Christianity ... it would be very un-Christianlike of me to suggest that that is an oxymoron ... in fact it would be very unfair to the ox. It has unfortunately been one of my life's observances that quasi Pacific Islanders are the first to run for shelter under the pervasive umbrella of religion. Catholics, protestants, muslims, seven days, mormons and even cargo cultists are rife throughout our neighbouring Melanesian friends. Yes the friendly isles of Fiji are in Melanesia along with PNG unlike the Poly's of the Fifitas but I digress.

The riddance of Hayne is surely enough. His motivations are not in anyway connected to his beliefs ... or are they? His religious beliefs? Hardly ... while his altruistic beliefs wouldn't raise a blip on the radar. Let's just move on quickly.
    Last edited by Titanic; 30-11-17 at 07:04 PM.
    Four reasons to escape to Queensland: Sun, Surf, Sand & the Titans.

Inactive User

^^^ you didn’t disappoint me Titanic. Very Glad you are up and about.

All of you who are booing now were cheering when we signed him!
    PUT EM TO THE SWORD! SHOW SOME STEEL!

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"
    TITANS, DIEHARDS, WARRINGTON WOLVES, MAROONS, KANGAROOS, HONG KONG THUNDER

Inactive User

^^^ thank you DieHard Annesley

Quote Originally Posted by DIEHARD View Post
    All of you who are booing now were cheering when we signed him!
    That's harsh DH. Nobody should be held accountable, except the chef, for the diarrhoea you get from that curry that looked so good when it arrived on the table.
    Four reasons to escape to Queensland: Sun, Surf, Sand & the Titans.