Page 86 of 165 FirstFirst ... 36 76 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 96 136 ... LastLast
Results 1,276 to 1,290 of 2463

I don't have a problem with him saying that. I'm sick of these pea-hearts who come here on good money and bludge their way through their contracts. It's about time we instilled some loyalty into this club. If you're only here largely because your contract then **** off.
    Last edited by gotitans101_; 11-05-18 at 03:14 PM.

QLD Cup

So Broncos have reportedly pulled out of offering Jarrod a contract because they don't have space. I reckon this is where the mind games are really going to begin. They can always find cap space.

Not all really that big on Boyd coming. We need an aggressor. Hipgrave has been good but we need someone thats got some decent size and mongrel to them to really intimidate other forward packs. Tapau would bring this. I'd still rather keep Jarrod though.

Lawton seems like he's really enjoying his time over here in NZ. Pretty disappointing we let him go really, his debut was great and the rugby he played while with us was definitely good enough to warrant a bench spot. We didn't actually need Rein.

Anybody know how much space we actually have left in the cap?

My only issue with Lawton were the injuries.

Quote Originally Posted by DavidBouveng View Post
    Im not sure id like a swap per se, but i think Tapau would be great.
    It would be a disaster for me from the Manly point of view if Tapau left. He has been consistent and among the best forwards for the past two seasons. He and Jake T have carried the forwards. I was a bit suss when he came to Manly but he has proven me wrong. He would be great here and would add mongrel that we don't have.

First Grader

Quote Originally Posted by gotitans101_ View Post
    I don't have a problem with him saying that. I'm sick of these pea-hearts who come here on good money and bludge their way through their contracts. It's about time we instilled some loyalty into this club. If you're only here largely because your contract then **** off.
    Couldn't of said it better.

Quote Originally Posted by gotitans101_ View Post
    Oh I definitely agree with that, we want people here who want to play for the club rather than just sitting here collecting $$$. However, Garth saying that and slandering him in the media probably isn't the way to go to make him want to stay either. Love Garth's honesty but he does need to be careful what he says.

Im sure Garth is already aware of where we stand with Jarrod. Now we just wait until its official.

Inactive User

Quote Originally Posted by Detwelve12 View Post
    Im sure Garth is already aware of where we stand with Jarrod. Now we just wait until its official.
    We offerred a 4 year extension that’s 5 years of financial security and stability
    And it’s become well known he went to the bloody Drongoes to sound them out

I bet when his career is over he will come and move back here on the GC
    That’s what gets up my claw EG Ben Hannant who wants to be Mr Gold Coast now.
    Last edited by Mr Bods; 11-05-18 at 06:00 PM.

Good on Brennan, about time we had a coach which understands the club is more important than any one player.

Wallace can jog on, short term pain for what could be a pivotal moment for our clubs culture and ethics going forward.

Anyone thinking Peachey could be a handy 5/8 for us next year? Had a great game tonight and has been playing solid there over the last month or so. Probably not the greatest organiser but a good runner of the footy and the more ball in his hands the better.

Quote Originally Posted by BundyTitan View Post
    Anyone thinking Peachey could be a handy 5/8 for us next year? Had a great game tonight and has been playing solid there over the last month or so. Probably not the greatest organiser but a good runner of the footy and the more ball in his hands the better.
    Was thinking the same though maybe in the centres.

Quote Originally Posted by BundyTitan View Post
    Let's see how brimsom goes. But Peachey is a deadset competitor, Ash needs a running 5/8 and the team needs a player which plays what's in front of them even if it's unpredictable, The Peach ticks both those boxes.

Would love to see Peach 5/8, AJ groomed at fullback throughout next season should he be up to first grade.

Quote Originally Posted by indoallstars View Post
    Let's see how brimsom goes. But Peachey is a deadset competitor, Ash needs a running 5/8 and the team needs a player which plays what's in front of them even if it's unpredictable, The Peach ticks both those boxes.

Would love to see Peach 5/8, AJ groomed at fullback throughout next season should he be up to first grade.
    The only problem is when Cartwright was there as a running 5/8, ash has gone missing and there's no organisation, whereas Maloney is everywhere for the Panthers guiding the team around so Peachey can roam around and pick his moments to shine

Garth doesnt want Wallace around if it's just for money but will offer a ****tier player in Boyd alot more who will accept it cause he wants the money.

Argh Garthy boy
    Kumuls Up !!! RLWC 2017

[IMG][/IMG]