Page 40 of 165 FirstFirst ... 30 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 50 90 140 ... LastLast

Wow I was expecting Tyrone Peachey this one came out of nowhere. Loving Garth he is just getting stuff done, sure isn't a boring club to follow always something happening with the Titans

Yet another positive for our club and yet to have a negative. It’s like chalk and cheese from years past.

Quality signing and I’m sure he can get back to his best football with us in the next season or two. My only concern is we’re in need of one more quality centre and one more quality front rower not a backrower although he’d put a lot a pressure on for a starting spot there. I think James will now remain as a front rower which would make sense. Would have no problems hearing Greenwood going back to England with the moneys he’s meant to be on

First Grader

Young bloke with his history in the coast... What could go wrong..

Great at attack terrible at defence. Would rather peachy. Would happily take both.

Quote Originally Posted by Titansborn'n'bred View Post
    Quality signing and I’m sure he can get back to his best football with us in the next season or two. My only concern is we’re in need of one more quality centre and one more quality front rower not a backrower although he’d put a lot a pressure on for a starting spot there. I think James will now remain as a front rower which would make sense. Would have no problems hearing Greenwood going back to England with the moneys he’s meant to be on
    My impression was Garth was after a backrower and not looking at front rower since signing Latu, Mathews, and Stockwell. Bryce Cartwright will also give us some depth at 5/8 in case Elgey doesn't click into gear or AJ isn't ready.

Hoping we cut Greenwood loose and get Peachey for 2018.

Great signing especially with Garth at the helm as a mentor, great talent and can win a game

Cartwright is a massive signing IMO...can create something from literally nothing...has the x factor!

Wow!
    Where the hell did this come from? Don't remember reading anything/anywhere about this as a possibility.
    I'll take it, plenty of class about his play.

Look , he can certainly play. Hope his head is in the right place ( especially after the ex - girlfriend situation ). But again the club is associated with the Cartwright name. Hopefully it works out better this time around.

Where the hell did that come from?????

Huge news, if he gets to his 2016 form. Obviously his mind was on other stuff 2017.

Those long levers seem to be brittle but you can’t argue his talent ... now let’s keep the uncle away and get Jed back.
    Four reasons to escape to Queensland: Sun, Surf, Sand & the Titans.

He comes with baggage and can’t tackle, but gee I can’t help but get a little excited. Can certainly turn a game on its head with his attack. Explains olives departure too.
    Brennan is killing it, the team looks super fit. Koni has a six pack for God’s sake. Cutting the chaff out quickly and I like the timing of this signing as well. Brennan still has a month to work with him and get him to buy into the culture he is building. Good times ahead.

big signing, hope Garth can coach defence because Carty, Copley, Brenko, Hurrell, Kane... Damn.

but this should be best attck since prince, presto days imo.

the 4 years worries me slightly for someone with spotty history.

Massive signing IF he gets back to his form before last year. He obviously had other things on his mind last year but he has the class that we have been missing. Hopefully Brennan will be what he needs.
    Seems like Penrith better cut Griffin loose before they lose too many more.