Page 163 of 165 FirstFirst ... 63 113 153 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 LastLast
Results 2,431 to 2,445 of 2463

Kea Pere for Easts and Troy Leo for Burleigh both playing in the televised channel 9 ISC game in 5 minutes. Should be a good watch.

What are we backflip central?

I hope he fulfills his contract. Nothing about backing out, he wouldn't be honouring it and we would need to be compensated, but it won't ever stack up against how much we'd lose out.

And with family, look I'm sympathetic but you are an NRL player and ordinary Australians move intercity, interstate and internationally all the time.
    JOIN THE NEW FORUM AT https://www.titansupporters.com/forum/

PUT EM TO THE SWORD! SHOW SOME STEEL!

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"
    TITANS, DIEHARDS, WARRINGTON WOLVES, MAROONS, KANGAROOS, HONG KONG THUNDER

these guys playing the family card are just using it because it makes it hard to criticise them for it.

be a man and either honour your contract or be honest about your reasons

First Grader

I thought it was a 3 year 1.5m deal?

Big day for our non-player stocks. We’ve also lost Hayden Knowles who announced on instagram he is departing the club to head home. Going to be on the market for a CEO and head of performance
    now.

First Grader

Wow that's worrying considering we doubled his wages to get him here. I actually feel like he's the reason we had minimal injuries this season as the players seemed fitter. 2 massive off season signings, hopefully the club makes the right choice.

wow Hayden Knowles is a big loss.

he is a world class man in his field who has seen the biggest and best programs.

big shoes to fill.

Agree about Knowles he is a huge loss, big shoes to fill

Dean Ritchie saying on Triple M that if Peachey ends up staying at Penrith, we'll probably end up going for Michael Jennings...

First Grader

Wow hopefully that's way off

"Interesting stuff from the TItans, Ash Taylor has been a bit erratic and disappointing this season, and Garth Brennan has decided that the star halfback needs help," Badel said.

"He has reached out to Matthew Johns, the former NSW and Australian pivot and respected commentator, and I've been told that Matty Johns will work with Ash Taylor in the off-season in a mentoring capacity.

"Ash Taylor has lost his way a little bit this year, the rookie of the year has struggled with the expectation to deliver the Titans to the finals at such a young age, and Garth Brennan feels that he can do with the type of tutor that several Sydney playmakers have had.

"Mitchell Pearce has had Andrew Johns, and there's been some others that have benefited from the knowledge of the Johns brothers.

"In the coming months, don't be surprised to see Matthew Johns pop his head into Gold Coast training to help Ash Taylor."

- - - Updated - - -

About time they got a halves coach for Ash Taylor, I just hope it's not a one off thing. Still don't get why they just don't get Princey down more often.

Junior

Quote Originally Posted by indoallstars View Post
    About time they got a halves coach for Ash Taylor, I just hope it's not a one off thing. Still don't get why they just don't get Princey down more often.
    As much as I love this, I feel like they just keep trotting out the “we are getting a halves coach” and it turns out to be one session or a phone call or a meeting and absolutely nothing else comes of it!

That said, could just be Petey recycling old news

anything less than shipping him down to Mattys Farm for a week wont do anything.

getting Matt up here isnt going to jolt him enough.

In that environment, away form the clubs facilities - being tested and challenged and spoken to be a guy with such game IQ would be awesome... and Matty is smart and will always be talking about what the top guys are doing, how they get there etc. while they eat dinner or share a beer. he would talk about legacy, responsibility, lots of stuff besides kicking game or pass options

he wont get that in a few hours at parkwood

James Maloney saying we've expressed 'discreet interest' in him, with Penrith supposedly knocking us back. Keep an eye on that with the Peachey situation.

Quote Originally Posted by Dobes View Post
    James Maloney saying we've expressed 'discreet interest' in him, with Penrith supposedly knocking us back. Keep an eye on that with the Peachey situation.
    All it would have been was we asked a question like “ would Maloney like to come to the Coast if Peachy stays?” Answer “ No “ ok cool thanks.
    #TitansThruNThru #WeAreReady