Page 14 of 165 FirstFirst ... 4 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 24 64 114 ... LastLast

So a fair amount of social media and good jurnos saying that Hayne has signed with Parra, and looking at Haynes Twitter it has location as Parramatta. Our player signing have gone into over drive in the past week or so, so it’s easy to join the dots and consider Hayne gone. My only hope is that whom ever had it in their mind that signing Hayne would end well has learnt from this experience. The Titans have had to cough up $600k to punt King and launch the Plane Sydney bound, money that is not just laying around.

To try and recoup that Money the Titans should be getting our stable of home grown players that we now have as well as ATAY and Konnie and flood the airwaves, bus stations , tram stations and print media to try and create our own local super stars. I reflect on the era that the Knights had with the Johns boys, Bedirus, Harrigan , Gidley boys, Piedon and Simpson to name a few and that’s the area we need to start now.
    #TitansThruNThru #WeAreReady

Burt was also a decent goal kicker, so that is an added bonus for Ash and Kane.

Psmitty

First Grader

Quote Originally Posted by psmitty View Post
    Isn't he their co captain with friend? Surely not?

First Grader

**Kangaroos, Sydney Roosters dismiss talk of Boyd Cordner setback**

*By Dean Ritchie*

AUSTRALIAN officials say Boyd Cordner will play in Saturday night’s Rugby League World Cup final against England despite speculation he had suffered a long-term knee injury.

Social media went into total meltdown that the Sydney Roosters and Kangaroos star would need surgery on chronic ligament damage that would keep him off the field for nine to 12 months.

The Roosters said they had not heard about any new injury news regarding their skipper, while Australian officials confirmed Cordner had ongoing knee issues but was not about to undergo surgery.

Kangaroos staff said Cordner would play in the World Cup final against England in Brisbane on Saturday night.

Cordner may face clean-up surgery after the World Cup following a gruelling season that included State of Origin, a finals campaign with the Roosters and playing a key role in coach Mal Meninga’s Kangaroos team.

The Roosters last week released halfback Mitchell Pearce following the signing of Melbourne Storm halfback Cooper Cronk.

The tricolours are also in the hunt for boom South Sydney back rower Angus Crichton, who has attracted interest from Cronulla and rugby union.

If he's injured we're definitely going to sign him.

Quote Originally Posted by JunctionBlock View Post
    If he's injured we're definitely going to sign him.
    Massive lol

First Grader

Manly are trying to offload Brian Kelly and Darcy lussick

Quote Originally Posted by Upthetits View Post
    Manly are trying to offload Brian Kelly and Darcy lussick
    Lussick a definite no - he is a grub.

Kelly, I thought had some good moments with Manly last year but his defence was iffy at times. Not so sure about him.

i would take back kelly at the right price although i agree he is one that appears to be going great, but people who watch him closey - namely manly fans - see his deficiencies also

Kelly left for the big time and is welcome back to fight for a place with no guarantees. Lussick nope.
    Four reasons to escape to Queensland: Sun, Surf, Sand & the Titans.

With Lussick going does that mean that DCE won't have any friends at the club again?

Apparently Maloney's deal at the Panthers is hinging on Latu moving to the Titans...

We know who’s the winner there ... and for a change that’s us!
    Four reasons to escape to Queensland: Sun, Surf, Sand & the Titans.

Luke Burt is a champ, I'm really happy to have him as coaching assistant tbh.

I would also take back Kelly in a heartbeat providing he comes cheap. I still see potential in him.