Page 11 of 165 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 21 61 111 ... LastLast

Apparently we are linked to Kenny Edwards.

http://forums.leagueunlimited.com/th...52237/page-285

Any one have any opinions on him?
    Psmitty

Immortal

Kenny Edwards seems to be very good at getting under the oppositions skin

Oh my god id love Kenny Edwards, Keebra boy too im pretty sure

Quote Originally Posted by psmitty View Post
    Apparently we are linked to Kenny Edwards.

http://forums.leagueunlimited.com/th...52237/page-285

Any one have any opinions on him?

Could be our compensation for sending Hayne back.
    #TitansThruNThru #WeAreReady

Inactive User

Quote Originally Posted by NZTITAN View Post
    Oh my god id love Kenny Edwards, Keebra boy too im pretty sure
    If you are right and he’s a Keebra Boy coming home then I’m sold. That’s exactly the strategy we need to employ with our recruitment

He is a bit of a loose cannon on the field as well and I think every side needs one of those types.

The penalty magnet we need. What about Murdoch-Masila? Another Keebra graduate.
    Last edited by Titanic; 20-11-17 at 10:46 PM.
    Four reasons to escape to Queensland: Sun, Surf, Sand & the Titans.

i think he is up there with Joey Leilua as one of the dumbest players in the comp, and grubby too.

would prefer we didn't sign him but i don't really care. just found this on wiki for what its worth.

In 2008, Edwards played for Manly Warringah Sea Eagles' NYC team,[4] however his contract was terminated at the start of 2009 due to disciplinary reasons.

He instead joined the St. George Illawarra Dragons for the 2009 season, again playing in the NYC competition.[5] Later on, he had his contract terminated once again for disciplinary reasons which forced him to sit out the 2011 season.[3]

In 2012 Edwards joined the Southport Tigers in the Gold Coast Rugby League competition. After acting as a trainer in one of the Tigers' under-17s matches, Edwards was accused of repeatedly inciting his team to fight their opponents. He was subsequently banned for the rest of the season, but had the charges downgraded on appeal and was allowed to play for Southport in the final series.[3]

During the 2015 NRL season, Edwards was handed a 9 month playing ban and missed the entire season for taking a urine sample on behalf of fellow Parramatta player Kaysa Pritchard. [11].

In 2017, Edwards missed the first 7 rounds of the season after pleading guilty to a domestic violence charge, having poured alcohol over the head of his partner during an argument. In his second game back, Edwards was the first player to be sinbinned after the NRL changed the rules to outlaw players slapping opposition players. Edwards was shown throwing a chair across the change rooms after the incident.[12]. Kenny Edwards played his 50th NRL match against the St George Illawarra Dragons in round 15 of the 2017 NRL season.

Ask yourself do we REALLY want that?? he no where near good enough to put up with this sort of baggage in my opinion

Quote Originally Posted by DavidBouveng View Post
    i think he is up there with Joey Leilua as one of the dumbest players in the comp, and grubby too.

would prefer we didn't sign him but i don't really care. just found this on wiki for what its worth.

In 2008, Edwards played for Manly Warringah Sea Eagles' NYC team,[4] however his contract was terminated at the start of 2009 due to disciplinary reasons.

He instead joined the St. George Illawarra Dragons for the 2009 season, again playing in the NYC competition.[5] Later on, he had his contract terminated once again for disciplinary reasons which forced him to sit out the 2011 season.[3]

In 2012 Edwards joined the Southport Tigers in the Gold Coast Rugby League competition. After acting as a trainer in one of the Tigers' under-17s matches, Edwards was accused of repeatedly inciting his team to fight their opponents. He was subsequently banned for the rest of the season, but had the charges downgraded on appeal and was allowed to play for Southport in the final series.[3]

During the 2015 NRL season, Edwards was handed a 9 month playing ban and missed the entire season for taking a urine sample on behalf of fellow Parramatta player Kaysa Pritchard. [11].

In 2017, Edwards missed the first 7 rounds of the season after pleading guilty to a domestic violence charge, having poured alcohol over the head of his partner during an argument. In his second game back, Edwards was the first player to be sinbinned after the NRL changed the rules to outlaw players slapping opposition players. Edwards was shown throwing a chair across the change rooms after the incident.[12]. Kenny Edwards played his 50th NRL match against the St George Illawarra Dragons in round 15 of the 2017 NRL season.

Ask yourself do we REALLY want that?? he no where near good enough to put up with this sort of baggage in my opinion
    I agree, never been impressed with the way he plays either. Seems to be full of errors and can't keep a calm head at all.
    Bring back Kevin Gordon

Quote Originally Posted by DavidBouveng View Post

My God, never knew most of that. I'm happy to reconsider and give him a wide berth.

Apparently Edwards two kids live on the Gold Coast. This would be the reason he wants to go I would assume.
    Psmitty

Junior

Quote Originally Posted by Mexican titan View Post
    My God, never knew most of that. I'm happy to reconsider and give him a wide berth.
    Thumbs Up.
    Call me Mr Stupid but...

Inactive User

Consider me now unsold on Edwards. That rap sheet is unacceptable.

First Grader

The blokes bad news. Would be a terrible signing cultural wise
    Last edited by Upthetits; 21-11-17 at 11:14 AM.

yeah he is a jail term waiting to happen imo.