Page 99 of 165 FirstFirst ... 49 89 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 109 149 ... LastLast
Results 1,471 to 1,485 of 2463
    Inactive User

Quote Originally Posted by mdrew View Post
    Mate I can guarantee that if he does not sign it will not be your issue
    Relieved to hear that mdrew

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Hail Sezer View Post
    That was posted a while ago on the eels forum and someone posted it in here as well. He goes okay in juniors but he’s very Konrad esque. Titanic won’t like his haircut!

The player I’m talking about is a different one btw
    I was hoping that what you have up your sleeve was someone else...
    Could be something to get genuinely excited about

Interesting about Shibasaki. I was sure he was named on the bench for the Broncos earlier this week, but no sight of him in the final team. Maybe Bennett was told he was signed elsewhere and dropped him for Kotoni Staggs.

QLD Cup

STAGGS played really well tonight. Is he the one? Sorry I have been watching too many Chinese dating shows.....

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Bods View Post
    You are a Drongoes troll. Thanks for dropping by.
    Titans season member, it's a bad signing from a coach looking out of his depth.

Signings to benefit rising star: Brennan

TITANS coach Garth Brennan is adamant the signing of hulking forward Shannon Boyd will be no impediment to the continuing development of rising star Moeaki Fotuaika.

The addition of Boyd, on a four-year $2.4 million deal, in the same week the club resigned Origin prop Jarrod Wallace to a long-term deal could be interpreted as a blow to Fotuaika, the 18-year-old who debuted against Canberra three weeks ago and is already being hailed as a top performer.

But Brennan is committed to developing the club’s young talent to ensure the Gold Coast’s best players want to make the Titans their home.

“When you bring in the likes of Shannon Boyd who’s only 25 and has played for Australia it’s going to help some of our young guys,” Brennan said.

“It certainly doesn’t stop their progress, if anything, it helps it.

“I’ve come through clubs where you develop young players and you throw them into NRL (but) you’ve got to have a good support network around them.

“That was why I was very reluctant to throw AJ (Brimson, who debuted against Melbourne last week) in before his time and why I held Moe (Fotuaika) back.

“You need to develop players into a side that’s got some hard heads, some experienced players around them to help them with their off-field stuff and teach them how to prepare properly for a game, so it’s a bit of an education thing, it’s certainly not to block their pathways.

“We want to develop some of these kids coming through but it’s going to take time and we need some players around them to help them develop.”

Fotuaika has impressed greatly in his two games so far, with Titans captain Ryan James rating him one of the Coast’s form players.

“Someone like Moeaki, who has played extremely well over the last couple of weeks, he’s just a kid that came on a trainand-trial (deal) trying to push his way into an NRL side and I think he’s been one of our better players over the last couple of weeks,” James said.
    Fotuaika’s goal is to stay in first grade as long as he can this season.

“That’s my main goal now to get named in that top 17 right now and I can do that playing good footy and just doing my job,” Fotuaika said. “Hopefully Garth stays with me.”

http://www.gcbulletin.com.au
    PUT EM TO THE SWORD! SHOW SOME STEEL!

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"
    TITANS, DIEHARDS, WARRINGTON WOLVES, MAROONS, KANGAROOS, HONG KONG THUNDER

Vossy says Uate has for sale sign out. There ya go titans
    Kumuls Up !!! RLWC 2017

[IMG][/IMG]

First Grader

Thanks but no thanks. Hands like feet.

Quote Originally Posted by Upthetits View Post
    Thanks but no thanks. Hands like feet.
    That'll do me
    Kumuls Up !!! RLWC 2017

[IMG][/IMG]

Hands like feet? You must hate either Manly or Uate because I rate him above the average winger..even if it is marginal.

Quote Originally Posted by teke View Post
    After watching Sami and Don jink as they get to the defence again today, surely the Titans must be interested. Sami is as frustrating as hell, a body like he has and he hits the line soft.

Quote Originally Posted by Mexican titan View Post
    After watching Sami and Don jink as they get to the defence again today, surely the Titans must be interested. Sami is as frustrating as hell, a body like he has and he hits the line soft.
    Tell me about it, I bite my tongue every game they play
    Kumuls Up !!! RLWC 2017

[IMG][/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by Mexican titan View Post
    Thought Sami started the season well then turned to mush for whatever reason.

Quote Originally Posted by shamus View Post
    Hands like feet? You must hate either Manly or Uate because I rate him above the average winger..even if it is marginal.
    I do NOT wanna lose him from Manly because 1. He's a superb finisher and 2. All the Wrights in the club that will replace him
    Kumuls Up !!! RLWC 2017

[IMG][/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by teke View Post
    I didn't think you were serious. Guy can't catch a high ball or any ball for that matter. Can't remember what game it was earlier in the season but he was booed off at half time and cheered when he finally caught ball which wasn't until the 2nd half. Massive pass.

Quote Originally Posted by JunctionBlock View Post
    I didn't think you were serious. Guy can't catch a high ball or any ball for that matter. Can't remember what game it was earlier in the season but he was booed off at half time and cheered when he finally caught ball which wasn't until the 2nd half. Massive pass.
    I'm with you JB. Uate couldn't catch a cold sitting in a freezer. Teams should just bomb to him all night and there will be plenty of mistakes. About the only thing he can do is find the line but he other than that he is average. Plus he's not cheap.
    Last edited by BundyTitan; 20-05-18 at 06:49 AM.