Page 103 of 165 FirstFirst ... 3 53 93 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 113 153 ... LastLast
Results 1,531 to 1,545 of 2463
    First Grader

I feel we should be putting up attacking kicks more frequently toward Don's wing. Used to score heaps off him although this season we haven't really done much attacking kicking in their 20m or so. He's still a gun in the air

Quote Originally Posted by Titanic View Post
    I don’t get all the Copley negativity. Sure he’s not GI but he’s committed, pretty quick, passes, tackles and scores tries ... seems fair enough to me.
    his footwork from 10m out with multiple defenders in front has seen him score some tries that many wouldn't.

Brennan saying he is interested in signing Su'A and a guarantee of a starting spot would likely lure him here. He is aware that there are other positions besides prop and second row isn't he....

We need to focus on keeping Hipgrave and then look to the backs and halves. We can't have 13 middles out there.

Hipgrave is easily becoming my favourite player. I loved watching him on Saturday. He displays just raw passion and aggression. He needs to be kept long term as well.
    #TitansThruNThru #WeAreReady

Junior

Quote Originally Posted by BundyTitan View Post
    Brennan saying he is interested in signing Su'A and a guarantee of a starting spot would likely lure him here. He is aware that there are other positions besides prop and second row isn't he....

We need to focus on keeping Hipgrave and then look to the backs and halves. We can't have 13 middles out there.
    Going back to the Cartwright era where we had second rowers in every position

Quote Originally Posted by Titanic View Post
    I don’t get all the Copley negativity. Sure he’s not GI but he’s committed, pretty quick, passes, tackles and scores tries ... seems fair enough to me.
    His first game back from injury and he showed all that...showed more than any of our other outside backs have in the past month.

Quote Originally Posted by Bayside Titan View Post
    Hipgrave is easily becoming my favourite player. I loved watching him on Saturday. He displays just raw passion and aggression. He needs to be kept long term as well.
    I’m right with you there. There’s no filter, it’s on or off and a welcome sight in one of our jerseys.

First Grader

Obviously have no idea about our cap position but it's definitely making me nervous we aren't going to have the money to upgrade local guys like hipgrave and king.

I saw today that Bevan French may look to leave the Eels to play Fullback somewhere. Thoughts ? Maybe if we were to get him Gordon to a wing spot ???
    #TitansThruNThru #WeAreReady

I saw today that Bevan French may look to leave the Eels to play Fullback somewhere. Thoughts ? Maybe if we were to get him Gordon to a wing spot ???
    I would sign him in heartbeat. Raw, pure speed is what we need.

If you're only as good as your last game then it's a no. I think his bottom lip dropped early in the season when he was put on the wing. In one game he didn't touch the ball or make a tackle until the second half.

If it was up to me he'd be the fb before the mid season cutoff.
    Kumuls Up !!! RLWC 2017

[IMG][/IMG]

First Grader

I'd prefer barba, better ball player. His paid his dues

Which Barba would we get? I’d prefer him too but ....
    Four reasons to escape to Queensland: Sun, Surf, Sand & the Titans.

Yeah thats the big question, which Barba would we get.

His St Helens team is a fair bit ahead of the rest of the super league in terms of performance and he hasnt really been pushed hard this season
    Kumuls Up !!! RLWC 2017

[IMG][/IMG]