Page 104 of 165 FirstFirst ... 4 54 94 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 114 154 ... LastLast
Results 1,546 to 1,560 of 2463

Anyone watch the channel 9 footy show and see the Ben dobbins qld news he had something about a titans resigning anyone got who it was

Yeah Bods, it was Dale Copley they were talking about. Just said that Brennan wanted him to stay and said something about a three year deal.

Quote Originally Posted by Nols of the Goldy View Post
    Yeah Bods, it was Dale Copley they were talking about. Just said that Brennan wanted him to stay and said something about a three year deal.
    yes saw that , well deserved too i have been really impressed with copley

I'd sign Corey Norman, read that he's on the outer at Parra and they're ready to release him, I think he'd compliment ash really well and is experienced and can control the game when ash fades in and out of matches

Not a bad option, GCTTSD. It'd be worth looking into. If I read correctly he's currently on 500k a year at Parra.

Quote Originally Posted by GCTTSD View Post
    I'd sign Corey Norman, read that he's on the outer at Parra and they're ready to release him, I think he'd compliment ash really well and is experienced and can control the game when ash fades in and out of matches
    Not sure I would take the risk with him. He has had dramas at parra and now they are going bad he is on the outer. Wher there's smoke there's fire.

No to Norman.
    Four reasons to escape to Queensland: Sun, Surf, Sand & the Titans.

Quote Originally Posted by Titanic View Post
    No to Norman.
    Agree

Definitely no to Norman, an absolute tool and not exactly someone you want when you are trying to build a strong culture.

I think the no d!ckheads policy is still in place. He's a Sydney boy through and through. Should have been sacked when Seggy got moved on. Hangs with the wrong people and likes the party drugs. Not to mention the rumour of him being on the outer gets thrown around every 6 months.

First Grader

Quote Originally Posted by JunctionBlock View Post
    I think the no d!ckheads policy is still in place. He's a Sydney boy through and through. Should have been sacked when Seggy got moved on. Hangs with the wrong people and likes the party drugs. Not to mention the rumour of him being on the outer gets thrown around every 6 months.
    I was under the impression he was from up here for some reason...either way definitely a no.

- - - Updated - - -

Reports Moses mbye to tigers next year so looks like we missed him/unsure if the club was looking at him.

The McGrady brothers playing for tweed signed with Panthers from 2019. Apparently we made a last ditch play for them but were too late.

Source: https://www.goldcoastbulletin.com.au...f91a91e6faac7c
    Last edited by TitansState; 26-05-18 at 11:48 AM.

Immortal

Sigh Glenn McGrady is an outstanding young fullback. Massive blow, massive blow.

Bye all hope you all stay well and thanks for the last few years, I have had a great time and made some good friends along the way.

Quote Originally Posted by TitansState View Post
    The McGrady brothers playing for tweed signed with Panthers from 2019. Apparently we made a last ditch play for them but were too late.

Source: https://www.goldcoastbulletin.com.au...f91a91e6faac7c
    Last edited by mdrew; 26-05-18 at 02:09 PM.

Inactive User

^^^ don’t you dare Mr mdrew

Quote Originally Posted by mdrew View Post
    Sigh Glenn McGrady is an outstanding young fullback. Massive blow, massive blow.

Bye all hope you all stay well and thanks for the last few years, I have had a great time and made some good friends along the way.
    What did I miss? Hope all is well mdrew, forum would be quiet without you and your insights, I'd hate to see you go anywhere.