Page 74 of 165 FirstFirst ... 24 64 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 84 124 ... LastLast
Results 1,096 to 1,110 of 2463

Quote Originally Posted by Titanic View Post
    Worrying about contract negotiations is like never farting in case you’ll follow through.
    Hahaha!

It's waiting to see the outcome of these things that I find unnerving. Like that first trust fart after a bout of diarrhoea.

Just looking at the superleague thinking who we could bring here. Get Tyrone Roberts back Atay game went up a notch when ever he was playing with him, backup option Albert Kelly he is not as fast but he is bulked up and defending better. Jake Mamo always had potential and could definitely do well in left wing.

Quote Originally Posted by indoallstars View Post
    Just looking at the superleague thinking who we could bring here. Get Tyrone Roberts back Atay game went up a notch when ever he was playing with him, backup option Albert Kelly he is not as fast but he is bulked up and defending better. Jake Mamo always had potential and could definitely do well in left wing.
    Not sure Albert Kelly is the best name to throw up at the moment...

I reckon we need to just look at who we can get for next season. There will be someone pop up.

I see Rein suggesting we need a back-up hooker on the bench.
    To me Jamal Fogarty has the build to transform into a utility/back-up hooker.
    I guess maybe his defence is shaky and that is why he hasn't gone down this path because you'd have to think he'd be pretty handy on the bench if he could play a little rake?

Quote Originally Posted by BundyTitan View Post
    Not sure Albert Kelly is the best name to throw up at the moment...

I reckon we need to just look at who we can get for next season. There will be someone pop up.
    Yeh I just saw his latest incident, def won't be coming to the nrl if true

Yeh I just saw his latest incident, def won't be coming to the nrl if true
    its true i saw the video such an shame waste of talent and disgraceful behaviour

Quote Originally Posted by RavShamrock View Post
    I see Rein suggesting we need a back-up hooker on the bench.
    To me Jamal Fogarty has the build to transform into a utility/back-up hooker.
    I guess maybe his defence is shaky and that is why he hasn't gone down this path because you'd have to think he'd be pretty handy on the bench if he could play a little rake?
    Mate no disrespect but have you ever seen Jamal play? Not a 9. Pat Politoni would be more likely to fill the role you're speaking of.

He hasn't gone down this path because he is a half/fullback and always has been.

Otherwise you are pretty much explaining a poorer concept of what AJ Brimson would provide on the bench anyway

Then again IIRC it was you that suggested we transform Jackson Hastings into a centre. Still have a chuckle at that from time to time, classic.

Said that the other night, Roberts & ATay complemented each other really well in the halves, I think we've really missed that halves combo tbh. Roberts was an elusive, solid ball runner too and always kept the defence guessing, big mistake letting him go over Elgey imo. Poor old ATay copping a lot of flak (some warranted) but let's be real, he's been getting f' all support from his 5/8.

No to Albert Kelly now after seeing his behavior in that clip where he's mouthing off at some chick while he was smashed off his face. Don't need that **** here.
    Last edited by gotitans101_; 26-04-18 at 11:45 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Hail Sezer View Post
    Mate no disrespect but have you ever seen Jamal play? Not a 9. Pat Politoni would be more likely to fill the role you're speaking of.

He hasn't gone down this path because he is a half/fullback and always has been.

Otherwise you are pretty much explaining a poorer concept of what AJ Brimson would provide on the bench anyway

Then again IIRC it was you that suggested we transform Jackson Hastings into a centre. Still have a chuckle at that from time to time, classic.
    Don’t mind someone having a crack HS (MSR) but at least do it based on true comprehension.
    https://www.scienceabc.com/eyeopener...g-we-read.html

1. I know Jamal doesn’t play at 9 Einstein thats why I said he has the "BUILD” and another key word I used “UTILITY”.
    2. How’s Jamal’s career at half/fullback coming along? It might be a different story “IF HE COULD PLAY A LITTLE RAKE”
    3. I would not consider Politoni anything like a UTILITY player just an average hooker at best
    4. So Hastings played fullback for the Junior Kangaroo’s yet it’s laughable to consider he might handle centre. (Give me a break)
    “He can play anywhere because he is a footy player and footy players just make things happen.” (one of the best Peter O’Sullivan)

Also, your forum name is old-hat you should consider changing it to “Mr Self-Righteous”. (Sorry if it's Mrs.)

Don’t mind someone having a crack HS (MSR) but at least do it based on true comprehension.
    https://www.scienceabc.com/eyeopener...g-we-read.html

1. I know Jamal doesn’t play at 9 Einstein thats why I said he has the "BUILD” and another key word I used “UTILITY”.
    2. How’s Jamal’s career at half/fullback coming along? It might be a different story “IF HE COULD PLAY A LITTLE RAKE”
    3. I would not consider Politoni anything like a UTILITY player just an average hooker at best
    4. So Hastings played fullback for the Junior Kangaroo’s yet it’s laughable to consider he might handle centre. (Give me a break)
    “He can play anywhere because he is a footy player and footy players just make things happen.” (one of the best Peter O’Sullivan)

Also, your forum name is old-hat you should consider changing it to “Mr Self-Righteous”. (Sorry if it's Mrs.)
    Hahahahaha

yes you are totally right. I am so sorry for questioning your opinion based god Ravshamrock

May Jackson Hastings play centre for Australia and may we all spend eternity in awe of your incredible footy IQ

Great comeback mate. NOT!

Great comeback mate. NOT!
    Is your avatar indicative of your intellectual age?

That's the spirit.

First Grader

Quote Originally Posted by gotitans101_ View Post
    Said that the other night, Roberts & ATay complemented each other really well in the halves, I think we've really missed that halves combo tbh. Roberts was an elusive, solid ball runner too and always kept the defence guessing, big mistake letting him go over Elgey imo. Poor old ATay copping a lot of flak (some warranted) but let's be real, he's been getting f' all support from his 5/8.

No to Albert Kelly now after seeing his behavior in that clip where he's mouthing off at some chick while he was smashed off his face. Don't need that **** here.
    Yeah I don't buy that about support from his 5/8. Garth's openly stated it's his team and he needs to take control. He should be constantly directing the team around the park and setting them up especially inside the 20m. Elgey does however need for step up when ash is injured or HIA.

That's the spirit.