Page 12 of 165 FirstFirst ... 2 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 22 62 112 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by mdrew View Post
    AJ Brunson contracted until the end of the 2020 season
    Is this a win for both the club and the player ?? He seems to have talent.
    #TitansThruNThru #WeAreReady

Inactive User

It’s well documented that I think Brimson is as exciting a talent as Taylor and LG. Having him till 2020 locked down is amazing.
    If our squad is fit and firing next season it’s going to be interesting to see who is the number 17.
    Rein, Lawton, Brimson all options and all 3 bring different skill sets.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Bods View Post
    It’s well documented that I think Brimson is as exciting a talent as Taylor and LG. Having him till 2020 locked down is amazing.
    If our squad is fit and firing next season it’s going to be interesting to see who is the number 17.
    Rein, Lawton, Brimson all options and all 3 bring different skill sets.
    Rein at this stage I reckon.
    While all the Hayne rubbish has been going on it's easy to forget that other than replace the coach and sign a few average players, nothing has happened to excite me about next season.

That's right MT. We've lost a lot and got little quality in return. For the third year in the last four we are heading into a re-building year ... sux big time.
    Four reasons to escape to Queensland: Sun, Surf, Sand & the Titans.

Coaching/signing news: Luke Burt told the Eels last night he's accepted a job at the Titans. Burt has signed a 2 year deal to become Garth Brennan's assistant. Starts at Titans on Tuesday #NRL

https://twitter.com/nath_ryan/status/933531100705464320

Quote Originally Posted by Titanic View Post
    That's right MT. We've lost a lot and got little quality in return. For the third year in the last four we are heading into a re-building year ... sux big time.
    The rebuilding part is getting a bit ordinary, though I am looking forward to next season with a little more optimism than previous years. No high expectations, just hoping to see it come together like Brennan explained it, and the bit about managing the players on a individual level. As much as it ****s me to say it. It's a formula that has worked for Bennett for quite some time now.

Quote Originally Posted by Bayside Titan View Post
    Coaching/signing news: Luke Burt told the Eels last night he's accepted a job at the Titans. Burt has signed a 2 year deal to become Garth Brennan's assistant. Starts at Titans on Tuesday #NRL

https://twitter.com/nath_ryan/status/933531100705464320
    That's great news

Inactive User

^^^ that’d be great
    I really rate him
    Be dynamic as a off the bench prop

Garth, good pickup.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Bods View Post
    ^^^ that’d be great
    I really rate him
    Be dynamic as a off the bench prop
    Kenny Edwards aggression and impact without the rap sheet

Latu would be a fantastic signing IMO. Last year he was in great form and one of the more damaging running props going around in the game. Providing he can recover and get back to form, great buy. Good decision to put James to the backrower running on the edges and Latu will ease the pressure on hard running aggressive forwards. For what it's worth I can confirm that Hayne has moved out of his GC home (as reported) Dog act on the club if he pulls out before 2018 kick-off

SIGNING NEWS: @PenrithPanthers prop Leilani Latu set to join @GCTitans on three-year deal after visit to QLD today. Full story @7th_Tackle soon.

https://twitter.com/josh_massoud/sta...30921822973952

I spoke with a parting Titan player last night and said I was so over all this Hayne crap and the damage he has done and is doing to our club, to which he said "lucky he is leaving then". I asked him if he was sure as that would be music to our ears and he said "yep he's gone". Therefore it seems the players know he is going as I am sure if he knew, then they all would. He also implied that it was a good thing, as the way he spoke I don't think Hayne was a very popular member of the squad by a long shot. Just wish the circus would hurry up and be over. The more things drag on, the more it feeds his ego. Come on Australia, whoop his **** tonight for all of us Titans fans.

Ben Murdoch-Masila now on the Titans radar