Page 111 of 165 FirstFirst ... 11 61 101 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 121 161 ... LastLast
Results 1,651 to 1,665 of 2463

Quote Originally Posted by teke View Post
    youd forgive him simply because he would get the titans a title within 4 years
    Is a wooden spoon still considered a "title"?

Like he is doing with Manly..?

The DCE talk is surely a gee up so I wouldn’t even give it a thought. Also what message would it send that we condone him backflipping on the club , but we will sign you later. The other glaring hole in this talk is that unless he willing to take a major pay cut it’s not going to happen.
    #TitansThruNThru #WeAreReady

Junior

Quote Originally Posted by Bayside Titan View Post
    Interesting and great that we may look at Tweed and BURLEIGH to fill the final three spots and a good move IMO. I watched some of the Burleigh game on the weekend and saw that Brennan was there so he might have been looking at a few guys then.
    I think he attends quite a few of the home games. He was also at the Keebra V PBC game at Pizzey a couple of weeks back with a few of the coaching staff.
    To be fair his predecessors were quite often at the ISC games as well when the schedules allowed it.

ill take DCE

Is Joe Greenwood one of the top 5 worst acquisitions we've ever had? traded Zeb Taia for this guy to ruin Kane Elgey's confidence.

Inactive User

Quote Originally Posted by NZTITAN View Post
    ill take DCE

Is Joe Greenwood one of the top 5 worst acquisitions we've ever had? traded Zeb Taia for this guy to ruin Kane Elgey's confidence.
    It was Brian Canavan who did it
    He brought us the great Dan Sarginson too

Interesting read.....

https://www.news.com.au/sport/nrl/an...20dfe09bbe0fe9

Quote Originally Posted by JunctionBlock View Post
    Just shows how toxic DCE is, all about himself there no I in team

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by lonegull View Post
    Just shows how toxic DCE is, all about himself there no I in team
    great article ,good on watmough for saying it

Email from the Club

TFH Gold Coast Titans forward Jack Stockwell has today extended his contract with the Titans for a further year, through until the end of 2019.

The Picton junior joined the Titans for season 2018 and after suffering an early setback that resulted in shoulder surgery, the 26-year-old has made seven top grade appearances since making his club debut back in Round 6 against the Penrith Panthers.

Stockwell made his NRL debut for the St George Illawarra Dragons in Round 11 of season 2012 and has since made 70 NRL appearances.

Coach Garth Brennan is happy to have someone of Stockwell’s experience as part of his squad.

“As we all know, Jack had an early shoulder issue that needed to be sorted out when he first arrived at the club, but since that surgery he has shown how professional and diligent he is with his recovery and preparation,” Brennan said.

“He’s a quiet character but he is someone that speaks with his actions. He has made a real impact coming off the bench this year playing in the middle and he provides us with what we need.

“Jack has played 70 NRL matches and is up to the task of NRL football. I know he’s enjoying life up here on the Gold Coast and I’m looking forward to continuing to work with him next season.”

CEO Graham Annesley is pleased Stockwell will be a Titan in 2019.

“Jack is a quality person and hard worker who has made a valuable contribution to the culture of the club. It’s great to have him with us for another year as we continue to improve the strength and depth of our squad,” Annesley said.
    #TitansThruNThru #WeAreReady

Stockwell re-signs and extends until the end of 2019. Good move, he has been solid for us this year.

Inactive User

Quote Originally Posted by gothabull View Post
    great article ,good on watmough for saying it
    Yeah well I can’t stand DCE but I also remember for years people yelling out “wife basher watmough” at the game when he was involved in the play. So I’m not motivated by anything he says.

DCE had his chance at the Titans and he spat in our faces. He can eff off.
    In a year when the Maroons were short on experience he was still over looked and now the Manly story. He is a selfish little man who can stay at Manly and wallow in the muck that he fostered.

I hate Cherries.......still

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Bods View Post
    It was Brian Canavan who did it
    He brought us the great Dan Sarginson too
    Wasn't Canavan gone from the Titans by the time we got Joe Greenwood?