Page 161 of 165 FirstFirst ... 61 111 151 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 LastLast
Results 2,401 to 2,415 of 2463

Quote Originally Posted by Bayside Titan View Post
    GOLD COAST TITANS NEWS AND RUMOURS: GARTH BRENNAN CONFIRMS CAMERON MUNSTER INTEREST

"I've got some breaking news, the Titans have formally expressed interest in Storm sensation Cameron Munster," Badel said.

"Now, I'm hearing that seven clubs are chasing Munster, the Titans are one of them.

"I've spoken to coach Garth Brennan, and he's confirmed that he would love Cam Munster at the Titans in 2020, but, he also concedes that they do have some salary cap restrictions, and also they face a battle with the likes of the Roosters and some of the Sydney clubs to come up with the third-party arrangements that can bolster Munster's package.

"While he'd be great for the Titans in the halves, Brennan knows that if Munster does go to the Titans, he'd probably have to go for less money than he could earn elsewhere.

"Let's see what happens. Munster's off-contract at the end of next year, but he can field former offers from November the 1st, so there are some clubs already lining up interest."

https://twitter.com/sportingnewsau/s...167044609?s=21
    At the Gold members 10 year anniversary last night Annesley had a 15 minute chat with me and mentioned exactly this.. Titans are after everyone...and it is 99% bu11sh1t... Badel being a ******** again

First Grader

To be fair Annesley would be out of place if he mentioned any specific player where we have not placed a formal offer.
    Good night last night though

Did anybody else see that TFH have chosen not to renew their principal sponsorship for next year apparently we already have a sponsor signed to replace them and will announce it at the end of the season (source courier mail)
    Nathan friend my all time favorite titan

Chris Garry from Channel7 is reporting that Tyrone Peacheys manager has approached Titans to backflip on his 3 year deal. Went on to say that negotiations hav3 commenced but Titans playing hard ball.

What a joke, thought the NRL brought in the cooling off period rule to prevent this sort of thing from happening. Peachey is pretty gutless too if he follows through.

Glad we are playing hard ball but I don’t see this ending with Peachey in blue and gold. Players usually get their way in these situations. I would hope we wouldn’t let it happen without a player swap or something though.

Disappointing news.

First Grader

Well that's an interesting turn of events, thought he was excited to come up here...

I imagine negotiations with Penrith could involve a potential Maloney move to Us

First Grader

Maybe we can get them to take Bryce with him and make a play for Munster

We will never get Munster ... and until Peachey is gone then I find it difficult to believe that it could happen without our blessing.
    Four reasons to escape to Queensland: Sun, Surf, Sand & the Titans.

We’ve been burnt before. Apparently now that hook is gone he wants to stay. I’ll be pretty surly if he backflips and that is putting it mildly.

Should be negotiating with Penrith to get Maloney

NRL shouldn't let this even be considered. If it does we become the laughing stock again. Maloney has no upside. Peachey has plenty.

First Grader

Quote Originally Posted by JunctionBlock View Post
    NRL shouldn't let this even be considered. If it does we become the laughing stock again. Maloney has no upside. Peachey has plenty.
    Nothing to do with nrl. He has signed the contract. Cooling off period was removed in the new CBA. He has to play for titans or not at all. We hold all the cards here. Still a shame if he doesn't want to come, you want players that want to be here

I have no problem with it. If he doesn't want to come here anymore then so be it. The last thing we need is to pay overs for a guy who doesn't even want to be here.

If this is true, rip his contract up and spend the money elsewhere on someone who actually wants to be here.
    Last edited by gotitans101_; 23-08-18 at 09:34 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by gotitans101_ View Post
    I have no problem with it. If he doesn't want to come here anymore then so be it. The last thing we need is to pay overs for a guy who doesn't even want to be here.

If this is true, rip his contract up and spend the money elsewhere on someone who actually wants to be here.

Exactly how I feel. Let him go.
    #TitansThruNThru #WeAreReady