Page 119 of 119 FirstFirst ... 19 69 109 115 116 117 118 119
Results 1,771 to 1,775 of 1775
  1. #1771
    QLD Cup Mr Bods's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    Currumbin
    Posts
    841

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Upthetits View Post
    It's only The mole but still a rumour that we are looking to offload Bryce...

    https://wwos.nine.com.au/2018/06/23/...yce-cartwright
    It would be like winning the Lotto if it happened but who in their right mind would take him? We are stuck with him.

  2. #1772

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Upthetits View Post
    It's only The mole but still a rumour that we are looking to offload Bryce...

    https://wwos.nine.com.au/2018/06/23/...yce-cartwright
    I wouldn't buy into that at all. If he wants to stay he isn't going anywhere. If it was him saying that he wants out then I'd be more inclined to think it is true. He looked alright down the right edge linking up with Koni for Tweed last weekend too. Also never been a huge fan of Elliot but he's looking more like an NRL player these days. We are starting to build some decent depth in the squad which is pleasing.

  3. #1773
    Administrator DIEHARD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Brisbane / HK
    Posts
    34,382

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by NZFan View Post
    I wouldn't buy into that at all. If he wants to stay he isn't going anywhere. If it was him saying that he wants out then I'd be more inclined to think it is true. He looked alright down the right edge linking up with Koni for Tweed last weekend too. Also never been a huge fan of Elliot but he's looking more like an NRL player these days. We are starting to build some decent depth in the squad which is pleasing.
    Just how can we get rid of him without having to foot the bill. Just a terrible signing from A-Z.


    Originally Posted by Moejoe

    REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!

    NUTS

  4. #1774
    Junior Dobes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    Pacific Pines
    Posts
    96

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Bods View Post
    It would be like winning the Lotto if it happened but who in their right mind would take him? We are stuck with him.
    Maybe a Super League team? Even that might be difficult enough as it is though. No way any NRL team in their right mind would take him.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by DIEHARD View Post
    Just how can we get rid of him without having to foot the bill. Just a terrible signing from A-Z.
    Only thing I could think of is to try and swap him for someone in the Super League. Not sure what else you could really do there.

  5. #1775

    Default

    this is one of the negatives to Garths 'sign them long term and give security' especially when they haven't proved themselves at the club.

    Neil Henry would sign lots of undervalue players and then resign and upgrade based on merit - Pulu, Paasi, Copley, Tyrone for example - plus some that didn't work, but the beauty was that if it didn't work you weren't stuck with a 3/4 year contract like we will be with Bryce.

    Still think the overwhelming successes of our squad are Henrys recruits. Hopefully Garth can start kicking some recruitment goals ( Boyd and Peachey hopefully work out )


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

ABOUT US

    Established in 2005 as the Gold Coast Titans official Chat Forum, we are now known as the League of Titans Independent Website. A place for fans of the Gold Coast Titans to come and touch base with other diehard fans.

QUICK LINKS

FOLLOW US ON

League of Titans designed and cutomised by Matt Glew