Page 119 of 119 FirstFirst ... 19 69 109 115 116 117 118 119
Results 1,771 to 1,775 of 1775

Quote Originally Posted by Upthetits View Post
    It's only The mole but still a rumour that we are looking to offload Bryce...

https://wwos.nine.com.au/2018/06/23/...yce-cartwright
    It would be like winning the Lotto if it happened but who in their right mind would take him? We are stuck with him.

Quote Originally Posted by Upthetits View Post
    It's only The mole but still a rumour that we are looking to offload Bryce...

https://wwos.nine.com.au/2018/06/23/...yce-cartwright
    I wouldn't buy into that at all. If he wants to stay he isn't going anywhere. If it was him saying that he wants out then I'd be more inclined to think it is true. He looked alright down the right edge linking up with Koni for Tweed last weekend too. Also never been a huge fan of Elliot but he's looking more like an NRL player these days. We are starting to build some decent depth in the squad which is pleasing.

Quote Originally Posted by NZFan View Post
    I wouldn't buy into that at all. If he wants to stay he isn't going anywhere. If it was him saying that he wants out then I'd be more inclined to think it is true. He looked alright down the right edge linking up with Koni for Tweed last weekend too. Also never been a huge fan of Elliot but he's looking more like an NRL player these days. We are starting to build some decent depth in the squad which is pleasing.
    Just how can we get rid of him without having to foot the bill. Just a terrible signing from A-Z.

Originally Posted by Moejoe

REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!

NUTS

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Bods View Post
    It would be like winning the Lotto if it happened but who in their right mind would take him? We are stuck with him.
    Maybe a Super League team? Even that might be difficult enough as it is though. No way any NRL team in their right mind would take him.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by DIEHARD View Post
    Just how can we get rid of him without having to foot the bill. Just a terrible signing from A-Z.
    Only thing I could think of is to try and swap him for someone in the Super League. Not sure what else you could really do there.

this is one of the negatives to Garths 'sign them long term and give security' especially when they haven't proved themselves at the club.

Neil Henry would sign lots of undervalue players and then resign and upgrade based on merit - Pulu, Paasi, Copley, Tyrone for example - plus some that didn't work, but the beauty was that if it didn't work you weren't stuck with a 3/4 year contract like we will be with Bryce.

Still think the overwhelming successes of our squad are Henrys recruits. Hopefully Garth can start kicking some recruitment goals ( Boyd and Peachey hopefully work out )