Page 47 of 165 FirstFirst ... 37 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 57 97 147 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Hail Sezer View Post
    Parcell can definitely play but apparently is a bit uh, difficult to get along with
    Yep, they were the other factors I was alluding to. I heard similar from down there.

Should bring Albert Kelly back as a running 5/8, he's having a cracker game so far, but he was def one of the most exciting Titans even though he couldn't direct a team. Throw him $300k offer surely he wants to be back in aus.

Inactive User

Quote Originally Posted by indoallstars View Post
    Should bring Albert Kelly back as a running 5/8, he's having a cracker game so far, but he was def one of the most exciting Titans even though he couldn't direct a team. Throw him $300k offer surely he wants to be back in aus.
    Can someone remind me why Kelly left? I used to love watching him play.

I think Kelly had some off field issues that’s why he still isn’t part of the titans

- - - Updated - - -

Interesting to watch how Sarginson goes for Wigan tonight also

Quote Originally Posted by lonegull View Post
    I think Kelly had some off field issues that’s why he still isn’t part of the titans

- - - Updated - - -

Interesting to watch how Sarginson goes for Wigan tonight also
    I think he still occasionally has off field issues over there from what I have read, but he is playing well tonight. He seems to have put on a bit of weight which would help his durability.
    That said, i don't want him back. We have moved on and can do without taking risks with blokes like him.

Sarginson didn’t do much last week but did finish the game. Kelly should go to Manly ... lol MT
    Four reasons to escape to Queensland: Sun, Surf, Sand & the Titans.

nrl live is killing me. can see every other game but wont load the titans game

First Grader

don't know why the couldn't just Facebook stream it

Kelly has actually lost a few kilos this season, he's been heavier during his stint in the UK. The weather is downright woeful over there atm and it would probably be a big shock for these super league sides to play on fast tracks
    Kumuls Up !!! RLWC 2017

[IMG][/IMG]

First Grader

Tolman anyone. Rumour on LU

Quote Originally Posted by Whats Doing View Post
    Love Tolman. Can I still say that in a manlike-manner without being branded an hermaphrodite? I'd hate to offend any of our stumper friends.
    Last edited by Titanic; 20-02-18 at 07:04 AM.
    Four reasons to escape to Queensland: Sun, Surf, Sand & the Titans.

Signed until 2020 so it would be hard to get a deal across the line whereby he'd be expecting the same wage and security. Good workhorse forward though. Tough bloke.

I don't think there is to much downside to him and if his wage can be subsidised for a year or two then even better.

Quote Originally Posted by Whats Doing View Post
    Other than the LU site is there any other source about Tolman ?
    #TitansThruNThru #WeAreReady

there was something facebook probably from the same source.

I think dogs ARE trying to move him, whether that's us or not, who knows. he would add depth and honesty to our pack, although he may get in the way of some young guys path, as he is a workhorse / honest toiler but we sort of have that in Arrow, Wallace and even James these days. Need need more strike.

he might be a culture signing perhaps also if the price is decent

Brennan had no issues blocking Arrows pathway with the Cartwright signing. I'd love to see Tolman here if the rumours are true. But as usual the links are with us and the Knights so they're probably just facebook rumours. He'd only be second to Wallace in our FRF stocks (excluding James).