Page 37 of 165 FirstFirst ... 27 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 47 87 137 ... LastLast
    Inactive User

^^^^ yeah Titanic-I have reservations about someone that has been at every club and just hops about.

Hes been at 4 clubs over 12 years, not really hopping about. All the talk on reddit is that hes a great acquisition for the club.

Absolutely better then what we already have aswell.

How is Ash Taylors form on Ch 7 News. Saying that he wants to Play with Broncos again. Why are we paying $1 mil a year for him to sit there and say that. Huge kick in the guts for Frizelle and Kelly and for me as a Member. Of course it was an interview with Chris Garry who is just as bad as Badel in loving to promote Donkies and death ride the Titans.
    #TitansThruNThru #WeAreReady

First Grader

Just changed it to the sport but saw nothing about it. If anyone comes across a link please post.

Inactive User

Quote Originally Posted by Bayside Titan View Post
    How is Ash Taylors form on Ch 7 News. Saying that he wants to Play with Broncos again. Why are we paying $1 mil a year for him to sit there and say that. Huge kick in the guts for Frizelle and Kelly and for me as a Member. Of course it was an interview with Chris Garry who is just as bad as Badel in loving to promote Donkies and death ride the Titans.
    Surely you are having us all on??? Or as JMcEnroe famously screeched “You Cannot Be Serious”

- - - Updated - - -

https://mobile.twitter.com/ChrisGarr...10443223859200

Actually here it is, I’ve already emailed the club with my disgust. I encourage other members to do the same.

Sideshow Bob just condemned it on his twitter feed.
    Last edited by Mr Bods; 28-01-18 at 06:57 PM.

Email sent . This has really cheesed me off big time. For our "star" player to go and say that he will one day return to our "arch rivals" is such a kick in the face. WE made him the player he is today, not the Donkeys. I hope he cops it tomorrow from the players and the club for this.

First Grader

What did proctor write mr bods?

Inactive User

Quote Originally Posted by Upthetits View Post
    What did proctor write mr bods?
    It was Matt Peterson I was referring to: he wrote “very unwise words from a young person. Playing both sides.”

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Bods View Post
    It was Matt Peterson I was referring to: he wrote “very unwise words from a young person. Playing both sides.”
    I read that too from Mat P. He’s right to. Taylor saying what he did can’t be taken back. But also there is no way that he could be misunderstood. It was pretty clear.

And a lot on here want to shunt LG....... at least he wants to stay.
    #TitansThruNThru #WeAreReady

You could never imagine someone like Thurston saying 'for now my heart's with the cowboys' or alot of other players, and yet they're paid the same with the same importance placed on them by their clubs, atrocious.
    Bring back Kevin Gordon

Taylor is a ********
    Kumuls Up !!! RLWC 2017

[IMG][/IMG]

Hes a good bloke but hes not the sharpest tool in the shed. Tbh from the limited interaction ive had with him he came across a little derpy. Im sure he was trying to seem nuetral while keeping the situation realistic (because rugby league is a business now and if we go 4 years without results he'll have the cash to to go elsewhere for a prem).

Definitely a blunder though. Tbh i couldnt care where he ends up after 4 years as long as we have something to show for it ( like a prem trophy )

Pisses me off, you don't pay a kid over a $m a season to keep and grow them, then have them piss off once they are in their prime age.

He's 1 IQ quotient higher than Andrew Fifita. At least Ash said he would play out his contract.

Inactive User

I don’t care whether he’s a good bloke or as dumb as a Dogs Turd it was unacceptable and deserving of sanction
    I’ll be very disappointed if this slips through without some action from the club be it an apology, clarification or punishment.