Page 160 of 165 FirstFirst ... 60 110 150 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 ... LastLast
Results 2,386 to 2,400 of 2463

Copley’s defence is fine. With all the talk about benchmark centers on your wishlist who do you really want? Most have faults of some sort.
    Four reasons to escape to Queensland: Sun, Surf, Sand & the Titans.

Maloney would just use this place as his retirement home like so many before him.....no thanks.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Titanic View Post
    Copley’s defence is fine. With all the talk about benchmark centers on your wishlist who do you really want? Most have faults of some sort.
    Copley is fine......when he's fit.

But there are plenty of other outside backs out there who are much better defensively than Hurrell and Lee. Unfortunately it seems as though some people just look at the name...see he's a big guy who can break the line...but they completely overlook their defensive deficiencies. You only have to go back to the '16 / '17 signings threads and see how much people 'praised' both signings and their only counter argument to those of us who were skeptical was, "But defence can be coached." Bullocks. I've seen no improvement in both players' defence at all...it's exactly the same as when they left their previous club.
    Last edited by gotitans101_; 19-08-18 at 03:36 AM.

First Grader

Dylan walker anyone? Plenty of aggression. If Michael Maguire coaches sea eagles good chance he will be moved on.

Quote Originally Posted by Upthetits View Post
    Dylan walker anyone? Plenty of aggression. If Michael Maguire coaches sea eagles good chance he will be moved on.
    good player but he's a ********.

I'd welcome him with open arms however I keep hearing that our salary cap is allocated.

Quote Originally Posted by JunctionBlock View Post
    I'd welcome him with open arms however I keep hearing that our salary cap is allocated.
    You’ve got to wonder how they’ll fill those last five spots on the roster.

walker must be top 3 ********s in the comp. i really don't want that in our makeup influencing our young guys and he seems like he is always injured or out of form anyways.

the reward isn't worth the risk in my opinion

Quote Originally Posted by Dobes View Post
    You’ve got to wonder how they’ll fill those last five spots on the roster.
    Pray for a Christmas miracle that we can off load some biggish money no hopers.

DB I wouldn't say top 3 but I agree with the injury problem. I think he was linked to Souths anyway.

Junior

I couldnt see how we could afford him but if we could, as a club you would have to entertain the idea. Quality centre who can fill a hole at 6, only 24ish and is aggressive in all areas. His attitude off the field would be my only concern.

Mr D Walks looks to have lost a ton of speed from far too many injuries.
    Kumuls Up !!! RLWC 2017

[IMG][/IMG]

Does anyone know who the Bear that the Broncos have signed ?
    #TitansThruNThru #WeAreReady

Quote Originally Posted by Bayside Titan View Post
    Does anyone know who the Bear that the Broncos have signed ?
    Yeh mate it was amber pilley from the burleigh bears womens side I did freak out thinking it may have been Troy Leo
    Nathan friend my all time favorite titan

Quote Originally Posted by toddythetitan View Post
    Yeh mate it was amber pilley from the burleigh bears womens side I did freak out thinking it may have been Troy Leo
    That was exactly my thoughts. Thankfully it wasn’t him.

GOLD COAST TITANS NEWS AND RUMOURS: GARTH BRENNAN CONFIRMS CAMERON MUNSTER INTEREST

"I've got some breaking news, the Titans have formally expressed interest in Storm sensation Cameron Munster," Badel said.

"Now, I'm hearing that seven clubs are chasing Munster, the Titans are one of them.

"I've spoken to coach Garth Brennan, and he's confirmed that he would love Cam Munster at the Titans in 2020, but, he also concedes that they do have some salary cap restrictions, and also they face a battle with the likes of the Roosters and some of the Sydney clubs to come up with the third-party arrangements that can bolster Munster's package.

"While he'd be great for the Titans in the halves, Brennan knows that if Munster does go to the Titans, he'd probably have to go for less money than he could earn elsewhere.

"Let's see what happens. Munster's off-contract at the end of next year, but he can field former offers from November the 1st, so there are some clubs already lining up interest."

https://twitter.com/sportingnewsau/s...167044609?s=21

First Grader

Would need elgeys and Shannon Boyd money combined to get him. Don't think we have a chance.