Page 100 of 165 FirstFirst ... 50 90 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 110 150 ... LastLast
Results 1,486 to 1,500 of 2463
    First Grader

Quote Originally Posted by JunctionBlock View Post
    I didn't think you were serious. Guy can't catch a high ball or any ball for that matter. Can't remember what game it was earlier in the season but he was booed off at half time and cheered when he finally caught ball which wasn't until the 2nd half. Massive pass.
    Exactly JB. Glad others feel the same about him.

Seriously what's wrong with u guys. 3 time Dally M winger of the yr and only has Brett Morris ahead of him as the best winger of the last decade. He's well past his prime but what hes shown in the last 18months leaves the wingers at this club in his dust.

Doesnt bother me him not leaving Manly cause we need him
    Last edited by teke; 20-05-18 at 04:26 PM.
    Kumuls Up !!! RLWC 2017

[IMG][/IMG]

Jarryd hayne won some Dally M's too.

Quote Originally Posted by teke View Post
    Seriously what's wrong with u guys. 3 time Dally M winger of the yr and only has Brett Morris ahead of him as the best winger of the last decade. He's well past his prime but what hes shown in the last 18months leaves the wingers at this club in his dust.

Doesnt bother me him not leaving Manly cause we need him
    I'd rather us sign a young gun who could be the next uate or Brett morris

Quote Originally Posted by JunctionBlock View Post
    Jarryd hayne won some Dally M's too.
    You know aswell as I the form of both men cannot be compared in the last 18months.

Do the titans need wingers ?
    Kumuls Up !!! RLWC 2017

[IMG][/IMG]

Interesting reading the views re Uate. People with Manly interests don't want to lose him even though Manly have told him to look around, and Titans people don't want him. If he isn't a better winger than the two that we have here then I'll be stuffed. Yeah there are games when he has a shocker but 9 games out of 10 he is very solid.

i think in the 6-12 months some of the slow cowboys outside are going to get dropped / replaced.

I think we try to snare Mosby before his stocks rise

I recon we pinch one more from Broncs to make up for their raids on our players for 10 years. Corey oats or jamayne

- - - Updated - - -

Corey oats will give us those kick returns we have been needing, adding one more big body to our pack

- - - Updated - - -

Uate no thanks, he will be passed his expiry date come 2019

Quote Originally Posted by indoallstars View Post
    I recon we pinch one more from Broncs to make up for their raids on our players for 10 years. Corey oats or jamayne

- - - Updated - - -

Corey oats will give us those kick returns we have been needing, adding one more big body to our pack

- - - Updated - - -

Uate no thanks, he will be passed his expiry date come 2019
    would be happy with either of them

Quote Originally Posted by GCTTSD View Post
    I don't want this Uate, or the next one. Guy is responsible for at least two Origin losses, probably three.

Quote Originally Posted by DavidBouveng View Post
    i think in the 6-12 months some of the slow cowboys outside are going to get dropped / replaced.

I think we try to snare Mosby before his stocks rise
    I can sense your excitement but only Storm can tame him, Ive seen him do some dumb things that even Shannon Walker would clap to
    Kumuls Up !!! RLWC 2017

[IMG][/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by GCTTSD View Post
    This, I'm done with us being the retirement village for the has-been's. Also, I tend to believe a few are pulling the plug on Sami too soon as well. He just needs to lose that stoopid step that loses his momentum, and work on his defense. He's not too far off from being a good Winger.
    Last edited by Toads; 21-05-18 at 06:41 AM.

QLD Cup

Agree with you Toads. Surely we don't want to see Sami leave like Nene and become a good player elsewhere. We have to accept that this year is a development year and we are actually building quite the roster moving forward. I think signing Uate would be a backwards step as well. We need some excitement out wide. Too long have we had average wingers, I'd rather see some young players blooded that have potential moving forward, Uate's best days are behind him. It might not be this season, but if we were to go down that line Kiah Cooper is playing some decent footy on the right edge for Tweed.

No to Uate and Mosby. I’d take Willie Minoga before either of them
    Four reasons to escape to Queensland: Sun, Surf, Sand & the Titans.

Given Isaako’s form , maybe Kahu might struggle for his spot.

Is he worth a look?