Page 90 of 165 FirstFirst ... 40 80 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 100 140 ... LastLast
Results 1,336 to 1,350 of 2463

Im telling ya - steal Oates and kill 2 birds with one stone. Take away a massive bronco fan fav and recruit a winger good at his job.
    Kumuls Up !!! RLWC 2017

[IMG][/IMG]

Rep Player

Quote Originally Posted by teke View Post
    Im telling ya - steal Oates and kill 2 birds with one stone. Take away a massive bronco fan fav and recruit a winger good at his job.
    We can only dream teke! I just dont think with have the brown papers to take him away for the broncos but **** id love it if we did

First Grader

Quote Originally Posted by teke View Post
    I think the only way he would leave if he was guaranteed a second row spot, think he is over playing on the wing.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Bods View Post
    The fallout and hatred which would have been directed at us if Wallace went elsewhere would have been full on.
    I’m so relieved.
    I'm glad he stayed as well. Also Bods it allows you to keep the hate for Manly and not be distracted by other avenues for your hate....but you could have given Manly a little wrap for putting 38 points on the filth on Saturday night. We got the usual crap calls that you get up there but still murdered them. It's a Titans thread so don't derail it but I know in my psychic powers that you really enjoyed the Manly win.

Rep Player

If the buzz surrounding Mbye is true and we were to make a pitch to him where would we slot him? He only wants to play fullback but id be hesitant to move Gordon

If Lee is a defensive liability then surely he belongs on the wing. He will provide us good kick returns and dummy half running.
    I still believe a spine of Brimson, LG, Taylor, Peats is the one that takes us to be a real contender.

Surely we can get LG on a relatively small contract for a playmaker at the moment.
    I saw enough of Brimson on Saturday to think LG might be best looking around. I'm not as convinced as others Brimson will end up as fullback. Personally I would hope Gordon plays next year.

Quote Originally Posted by Mexican titan View Post
    I saw enough of Brimson on Saturday to think LG might be best looking around. I'm not as convinced as others Brimson will end up as fullback. Personally I would hope Gordon plays next year.
    Have you seen him play fullback in ISC mate? He was probably the form #1 in the comp!

Did a great job at 6 on debut there and I can see him holding that jumper for the season. Some really good discussion in here at the moment, the pinnacle of which is the resurrection of Mark O’Dare.

Inactive User

I'm glad he stayed as well. Also Bods it allows you to keep the hate for Manly and not be distracted by other avenues for your hate....but you could have given Manly a little wrap for putting 38 points on the filth on Saturday night. We got the usual crap calls that you get up there but still murdered them. It's a Titans thread so don't derail it but I know in my psychic powers that you really enjoyed the Manly win.
    Yeah MT i was glad that Manly beat the Drongoes, it stopped the Drongoes supporters rubbing it in to us losing again. They are such nasty buggers, the stuff I read on other platforms by them shows that in their cold dirty hearts they don’t want us to exist.
    So well done.

Quote Originally Posted by Hail Sezer View Post
    Have you seen him play fullback in ISC mate? He was probably the form #1 in the comp!

Did a great job at 6 on debut there and I can see him holding that jumper for the season. Some really good discussion in here at the moment, the pinnacle of which is the resurrection of Mark O’Dare.
    Putting O'Dare to the side....

No I haven't seen him yet at FB in QCup. I guess my comment was based on the fact that he had a very steady debut in the halves, we now have a half that can tackle, and that I'm happy with Gordon at FB. I also think it's essential that Ash has a half that can take some pressure off him. I certainly take on board your comment about Brimson's performances as FB in QCup so I suppose the question might then be, if we move Brimson to FB next year then who is looking like being the 5/8. Certainly cannot be LG the way things are and I think, regrettably, this might not change.

Inactive User

MT-he’s a dynamic fullback. But admittedly I have an agenda because I still believe LG/Taylor can be a genius halves combo.

Yeah MT i was glad that Manly beat the Drongoes, it stopped the Drongoes supporters rubbing it in to us losing again. They are such nasty buggers, the stuff I read on other platforms by them shows that in their cold dirty hearts they don’t want us to exist.
    So well done.
    Thanks Bods, I knew you had it in you. It was certainly good to watch the self entitled Bronc supporters heading out with 10 to go.

Well don't I now look like an idiot

MT-he’s a dynamic fullback. But admittedly I have an agenda because I still believe LG/Taylor can be a genius halves combo.
    I really hope you might turn out to be right mate but I think LG is gonski. He's lost it at NRL level I'm afraid and for ever more he will have any forward running at him. Actually Fred Flea (or Mark O'Dare) could run at him and he'd break through.

I feel we should canvass the genius Tam to revive the Awards and we could set aside an award in recognition of the debutant voted most likely to succeed before the season kicks off and who falls flat ... aka the Mark O'Dare Award. I will sponsor it because I was one of the loud mouths that backed him in.
    Four reasons to escape to Queensland: Sun, Surf, Sand & the Titans.

Me too. I’d prefer Brimson stay at 5/8 and nothing wrong with Flash as far as I’m concerned.