Page 72 of 165 FirstFirst ... 22 62 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 82 122 ... LastLast
Results 1,066 to 1,080 of 2463

Fantastic news on Wallace has been great for us 600k is pretty dam good for the from he has been in with the Titans
    Max King should be given a extension as well has a big future I would even try on the left edge

- - - Updated - - -

Ali's latest Nrl rumours
    5 hrs · Sydney, NSW ·
    Breaking news!

Been told the Newcastle Knights have signed Dragons forward Leeson Ah Mau on a 3 year deal worth approximately 600k a season from 2019. A very handy addition to the club and will add some muscle & experience to that pack

It is very scary to think that if true and Wallace has been offered $600k a season then what the hell are we going to have to pay Arrow to hang onto him? Makes you realise how important salary/cap management is.

Quote Originally Posted by Upthetits View Post
    I think 600k is more than fair for a origin front rower. I think eels just sign junior Paulo for around the same maybe even 650k a season
    Not sure but Dark is on $700k according to Zero Tackle.
    Last edited by Bayside Titan; 23-04-18 at 09:26 PM.
    #TitansThruNThru #WeAreReady

Inactive User

Quote Originally Posted by Bayside Titan View Post
    Not sure but isn’t Dark on $700k ???
    Another reason why Dark should be an 80min 2nd rower and being LG’s partner on that edge.

Titans prop Jarrod Wallace admits he loves the Broncos and won’t be drawn on his future

TRAVIS MEYN, The Courier-Mail
    April 23, 2018 7:00pm
    Subscriber only

JARROD Wallace has refused to rule out a return to the Broncos as the Titans formulated a $1.8 million package to keep the Maroons prop on the Gold Coast.

The Courier-Mail can reveal Wallace personally sounded out the Broncos in the pre-season about the possibility of returning to Red Hill next year.

The incumbent Queensland forward is technically a free agent for 2019, having a $500,000 option in his favour to remain at the Titans.

Wallace has until June 30 to activate the clause, however he is exploring his options in the wake of developing into a Queensland Origin player last year.

The Titans are ready to offer Canberra’s Test prop Shannon Boyd $600,000-a-season if Wallace decides to leave the club.

Wallace, 26, made his NRL debut for the Broncos in 2012 and played 73 games for Brisbane before seeking more opportunity on the Gold Coast.

He earned a State of Origin debut after a stunning start to the 2017 season and is now assessing his value on the open market.

The Titans are set to offer Wallace an upgraded three-year deal worth about $600,000-a-season to keep him on the Gold Coast until 2021.

A return to the Broncos is unlikely given Brisbane has made locking up boom front row duo Matt Lodge and Tevita Pangai Jr its priority, however Wallace would not rule it out.

“I will obviously always love the Broncos,” he said.

“I got my first start there and I’ve got some really good mates there. I’m here at the moment and that’s what I’m focused on.

“I’ve got an option. I’ve only been back four weeks (after suspension). That’s been the focus.

“If there is anything that’s for the manager, I’m paying good money for him to do that. I trust him with my career and family. I know he’ll do the best thing for me.”

Wallace, a Gold Coast product, came through the Titans’ junior development system before being snapped up by the Broncos.

He only made 10 starting appearances in five seasons at the Broncos and his opportunity for more minutes at the Titans last year undoubtedly helped him to a Maroons debut.

“It’s awesome,” Wallace said of his time at the Titans.

“I was born on the Gold Coast and love it there. All my family is there.

“I had a great year last year which is what I wanted to do. That’s the plan for this year. I want to keep playing good, consistent footy on the Coast.

“I love the mix of boys we’ve got here and coaching staff. We are doing a really good job.”

Wallace will make his first appearance of the season at Cbus Super Stadium in the Gold Coast’s clash against resurgent Cronulla on Saturday.

Inactive User

^^^ that click bait headline doesn’t match the story. Typical CM being devious

Quote Originally Posted by gotitans101_ View Post
    they mostly all suck....although most of them are better than TRD.

People bashing Sami after 7 rounds in first grade is really unfair imo. I am willing to stick with him for a while.

Copley also copping unfair criticism here - wasn't even a part of that awful performance the other night yet his name still gets dropped somehow. I'd have Copley in the centres over most of those nuffies in that list.

Weakest links are Elgey, Carty & Hurrell because neither of them can defend for their lives and neither of them are really offering a lot in attack either.
    In regards to Copley, I think there is more capable centres in that list than there is not, especially the last 2 in Beau Scott and Jonno Wright wtf?
    Last edited by teke; 24-04-18 at 02:23 AM.
    Kumuls Up !!! RLWC 2017

[IMG][/IMG]

Just saw on his blog yesterday James Hooper says that Souths have pulled out of the race for Papalii and we are a big chance to snare him for next year. Personally would love to get him but we'd have to get him fit and keep the kilos off. I wouldn't pay massive massive money but he's an origin rep (QLD boy) and a beast when fit.

Inactive User

Just doing a brief look at some social media and forums...Drongoes fans have fallen fully for the CM article and think that Wallace is back at The Drongoes and it shows what a bunch of losers we are.

Inactive User

MDREW and anyone else in the know: Are we any hope of getting Payne Haas to come home?

Immortal

Unlikely mate. Payne is contracted until the end of the 2019 season and will deserve a huge pay rise and will have every NRL club after him. In saying that he really did consider us prior to signing with Brisbane. I would have him back in a heartbeat. He is a great young man and has a great supportive family behind him. Both him and his older brother have played for us so you can never say never.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Bods View Post
    MDREW and anyone else in the know: Are we any hope of getting Payne Haas to come home?

Inactive User

Quote Originally Posted by mdrew View Post
    Unlikely mate. Payne is contracted until the end of the 2019 season and will deserve a huge pay rise and will have every NRL club after him. In saying that he really did consider us prior to signing with Brisbane. I would have him back in a heartbeat. He is a great young man and has a great supportive family behind him. Both him and his older brother have played for us so you can never say never.
    I’m sick to death of The Drongoes and others taking the talent that Gold Coast parents, clubs, coaches and schools develop and then in their arrogance and narcissism then take all the credit for.

Coach Brennan said when appointed he was going to future proof the GC and change all that. MDREW have you seen any evidence yet that this is changing???

I’m sick to death of The Drongoes and others taking the talent that Gold Coast parents, clubs, coaches and schools develop and then in their arrogance and narcissism then take all the credit for.

Coach Brennan said when appointed he was going to future proof the GC and change all that. MDREW have you seen any evidence yet that this is changing???
    Are the Titans making millions? Everyone wants to get paid, one club has a lot of money.

Inactive User

^^^ surely you agree the status quo is not beneficial to us and needs improvement

^^^ surely you agree the status quo is not beneficial to us and needs improvement
    100%, but Broncos throw money at these kids, we can't.